Advice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So guys and girls as we’re approaching a new year what advice would you give personally to..
Gents
Ladies
Couples
Fakes
Married cheats

This is a learning opportunity for new and old members, maybe some can think about replies and realise their own mistakes.
It can also help others. Over to you. ?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
In order
Be confident but don't waggle your dicks

Remember that not every approach is meant to be sexually aggressive (apart from the dick wagglers)

Be straight up and let them know exactly what you expect and be prepared for conflicts of interests. If there is one then don't go ahead, it isn't worth your love

Feck off

Go fuck yourself

:tiphat:

N xxx

17 September 2020
Gents.... unlucky
Ladies.... have sex with mr gorgeous hes motm winner
Couples... female half have sex with mr gorgeous hes motm winner
Fakes..... grow up and use yourself you cant be that bad
Married cheats..... DON'T GET CAUGHT

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So guys and girls as we’re approaching a new year what advice would you give personally to..
Gents
Ladies
Couples
Fakes
Married cheats

This is a learning opportunity for new and old members, maybe some can think about replies and realise their own mistakes.
It can also help others. Over to you. ?
Gents ..... be respectful,don’t wang out your wiener in the first message.... and be very wary of other gents ..... Swinging is cut throat ..... he who dares wins :tiphat:
Ladies ..... where are you why don’t more get involved....let’s talk about sex baby ?
Couples....make sure your both singing from the same hymn sheet ....
Fakes ...... Bob for fucks sake just tell us your a bloke and not Amy ,blonde 36DD .... Cumslut fill my holes .... :palm:
Married Cheats ....... if your fine with conscience and happy to risk your marriage... crack on ?

that should sort out everyone .... your welcome :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
26 February 2017
City
High Wycombe
Gents - get ready for a lot of pain, humiliation and disappointment

Ladies - don't let the flattery go to your head

Couples - if you're on a meet, don't have a blazing row in front of the person you're meeting, your issues are not their problem

Fakes - congratulations, by your own standards of success, you're probably the most successful group on the scene

Married cheats - if male, run. Just run. If you're open about cheating, you'll be reviled. If you hide it and get caught (and you will, the net is cast very wide and sweeps up a lot of innocent guys, so you have no chance), it'll be worse. If female - just don't rub your cheating in people's faces and you'll be fine. Women are too scarce on the scene to let a little thing like morality make them persona non grata.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Gents - get ready for a lot of pain, humiliation and disappointment

Ladies - don't let the flattery go to your head

Couples - if you're on a meet, don't have a blazing row in front of the person you're meeting, your issues are not their problem

Fakes - congratulations, by your own standards of success, you're probably the most successful group on the scene

Married cheats - if male, run. Just run. If you're open about cheating, you'll be reviled. If you hide it and get caught (and you will, the net is cast very wide and sweeps up a lot of innocent guys, so you have no chance), it'll be worse. If female - just don't rub your cheating in people's faces and you'll be fine. Women are too scarce on the scene to let a little thing like morality make them persona non grata.
Not going to disagree but have you heard of the concept of being positive about things? ??

N xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Gents. Don’t think being on a swinging site you can get a shag because every bugger will want to meet you, just because...

Ladies. As above, you are not the elite. Being an ignorant arse because you think this won’t get you anywhere, ummm maybe some who like being treated like shit.

Couples. Don’t be so angry, couples in my experience are so angry at guys, don’t be so dismissive by a simple greeting, you really think that guy wants to shag you? He may just want to make friends on a site and feel part of a group of folk that claim to be friendly and welcoming.

Fakes. I love a good challenge and you are getting good but not good enough just yet, if you are a bloke looking for sex, what are you getting out of this by pretending to be a woman or couple? About time you grew up eh!

My favourite, married cheating knob heads. I can on.y speak from experience in this scene and we’ve seen the damage it causes when the wife finds out on numerous occasions. Not only for the cheater who loses everything but to the idiots that meet these married folk, do you really think the wife will go quietly, think about your own family, children. They will all find out.
To the married ones that want a bit on the side. I’ve heard it all before. Don’t be that person that purposely wants to destroy families.

Above all, remember as I always say. Swingers yes but human beings too so be nice and ask yourself this, if someone said hello to you in a shop, would you ignore them? No different to being online. Good manners can go along way in this scene and maybe just maybe someone would just like some contact in these strange times.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Dont listen to mr c he dont know shit
are you saying its wrong advice? i think "be honest and open don't be pushy and try to think about what you actually want" is pretty good.

@Skippy01 is the most recent winner so would he stick to his advice ?
that is a thought but maybe i should change it to
"and stay away from very recent MOTM winners that have the name @Mr gorgeous1 you never know where they've been >.>"