Advice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What one bit of advice would you give to a new member?

Only one allowed and if we get good replies the maybe we could turn this into an article, if newbies can see other members giving different advice then it could be really helpful ??

Reactions: MP386
17 September 2020
Don’t click on people’s profiles because they can see you viewed them instead just click their name and then choose their media and you wank over their pics anonymously

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Well fuck me. That’s one way to be interactive with peeps innit.
It's only G though.Some are probably happy with the lack of interaction ?
My one bit of advice would be to have no expectations.Come onto the site,browse around chat within the group and see where it leads.That way if you have no expectations,you're not disappointed and if anything does happen,it's a big win on your part x

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I’m trying to think of just one but I need to work down from ten ??
I like the broad advice.About expectations and social interraction.I always feel abit "meh" about individual advice though,for some reason.The ones that involve what pictures to show and what to write in profiles.Call it selfish, but i'd rather know exactly what a person is about rather than what other people have advised them to do.I think playing by your own rules and standards is always the best way to go.It may not work out,but atleast you haven't sold yourself out to please others x

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Bear in mind that everyone has a different way of doing things, and that extends to how people swing, how people interact with others on sites like this, and how they do meets. If how someone works doesn't fit you, feel free to walk away.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Be yourself.
If that doesn't get you anywhere maybe swinging isn't for you. 'Fake it till you make it' might work for salesmen but for swingers it just makes you look a twat.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What one bit of advice would you give to a new member?

Only one allowed and if we get good replies the maybe we could turn this into an article, if newbies can see other members giving different advice then it could be really helpful ??
It has been said but , you won’t reap the rewards if you don’t put the effort in , don’t sit back and think they will come to you , don’t be afraid to message people you may well get the “Jog on” but move on to the next … you will make friends and everything else will follow.,,
The past near 6 years for me have been life changing…..that’s just because I spend so much time here ?