Advice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So this morning while doing my face I realised that I'm starting to look like a dried up prune, so much so that soon my face is going to be sitting on me knees..
So my question is,
Would you consider going under the knife?
Drastic I know but it's something I would look into given the chance.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No, sheesh it would take too much polyfilla in my case :D

Not something I'd ever consider, once started its something I guess may be difficult not to want to keep doing.

@Pearls, you look great as you are.

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

Definitely not. I think women look even better as they get older. My big blue pot of Nivea is my best friend. When I see women around here who've had surgery I think it looks terrible...

And you're gorgeous just as you are xxxxxxxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Look I get beauty and believe we age well with the right care, I swear that a good moisturiser helps but I'm starting to think a thread lift which has amazing results and is natural, I don't think I would go for slicing but something more gentle (y)

19 March 2015
Well you know my feelings on that... Beautiful as you are. :love: xx
Definitely not. I think women look even better as they get older. My big blue pot of Nivea is my best friend. When I see women around here who've had surgery I think it looks terrible...

And you're gorgeous just as you are xxxxxxxxx
Agreed.. Nivea is definitely good for skin. And yes agree that surgery looks terrible... I can understand botox as I've seen what that does, but surgery? never. xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have done my research on the thread lift and the results are amazing, I use good creams and a small amount of botox now and again but I am really thinking of this lift xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I'm not interested in surgery for cosmetic reasons but maybe would consider it if I was disfigured in some way. I am also very fortunate in that a lot of people don't think that I look my age either. It's all down to genetics in my case as I wash my face with soap and never use a moisturiser...... my Mum is 80 this year and looks truly amazing. If I look that good at 80 I'll be thrilled.. xxx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I'm not interested in surgery for cosmetic reasons but maybe would consider it if I was disfigured in some way. I am also very fortunate in that a lot of people don't think that I look my age either. It's all down to genetics in my case as I wash my face with soap and never use a moisturiser...... my Mum is 80 this year and looks truly amazing. If I look that good at 80 I'll be thrilled.. xxx
Me Too Huns, I dont look my age Mum said lol, she died at 93 x

D

Deleted member 3175

We're all beautiful in our own way, and I don't think you should, but if it makes you happy and it's what you want, go for it! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there's nothing worse than not liking what you see when you look in the mirror.

Whatever you do you'll still be gorgeous! Xxxx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We're all beautiful in our own way, and I don't think you should, but if it makes you happy and it's what you want, go for it! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there's nothing worse than not liking what you see when you look in the mirror.

Whatever you do you'll still be gorgeous! Xxxx
I love what I see, Just when I see others lol

M

Max-the-3rd

I know a few lady that have had work done like a wee nip and tuck or boobs lifted and they say it has done wonders for there self esteem which is good but I think it is all to easy to get addicted and go to far, I myself prefer a natural look as to the plastic fantastic.xx

Reactions: Therapon