Advice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 August 2016
City
Leicester
I have a couple of friends who have Botox and fillers, I didn't believe they needed to, but they did and it was getting them down. So in that respect if you feel you want (not necessarily need) then yes do it. But research carefully.
In my opinion you don't need anything doing. You're gorgeous as you are, but understand we're you are coming from. Sx
I'd do it haha

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I need a miracle performer not a surgeon. Nothing a blow lamp and a scraper won't fix. ;)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Look I get beauty and believe we age well with the right care, I swear that a good moisturiser helps but I'm starting to think a thread lift which has amazing results and is natural, I don't think I would go for slicing but something more gentle (y)
Hell no.....you don't need it. In a heartbeat madam is all I'll say on the matter! ;) xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'd consider bits here and there, nothing drastic though, it never seems to go well when people have large amounts of facial surgery.

I think you look beautiful and don't need to do anything...but it's your opinion of you that is important, if you think something would make you feel a lot better about yourself then it is worth looking into. I suppose the important thing is to research, research and do more research before making a decision xxxx
I've done a few bits here and there and if I did go for a thread lift then it would be Harley st which is the best in this country for this procedure, it only takes about 30mins and results are instant with only slight bruising, with no slicing the face either (y):Dxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've not heard of it but if you've researched and there is no cutting involved then it sounds like a winner :)
The main thing I want to do is get my tummy tucked, that would make me so happy but I can't afford it xx
A thread lift is basically a fine thread under the skin and then pulled up and tied, once the healing is complete then the thread is cut, leaving the lifted face in place, now a tummy tuck is a big move and i have seen some good ones and some very bad but yes very expensive unless you go to somewhere like Turkey :eek::Dxx

Reactions: No longer with us
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Would the thread lift hurt a lot?

A tummy tuck is soooo scary. I'm not sure if I would ever actually do it as it is such a massive thing to do. And I can never justify the spend...it'll likely always stay a thing that would be nice but I'll never do.
It's done under a local and you only have two small pin holes for the thread, slight bruising and full recovery after two weeks, I haven't found this procedure anywhere to have gone wrong.
Yes the tummy tuck is huge and very expensive, i would be nervous xxx

24 November 2015
Im basically in the discussion stage of having a tummy tuck as such it will become my left breast if all goes well but yes very lengthy and high risk

14 February 2017
City
Luton
I'd have my puffy eyes done, just underneath them and my boobs put back where they are meant to be. Don't think they have actually ever been where they're meant to be! Don't want smaller or bigger, just put back in a logical place!
I can cope with my fat belly and backside, but to have nice boobs would be great!
Never gonna happen as I'll never have that sort of money. Xx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I'd have my puffy eyes done, just underneath them and my boobs put back where they are meant to be. Don't think they have actually ever been where they're meant to be! Don't want smaller or bigger, just put back in a logical place!
I can cope with my fat belly and backside, but to have nice boobs would be great!
Never gonna happen as I'll never have that sort of money. Xx
Your gorgeous as you are ... ;)

S

Sammy

I would probably have chemical peel or chemical polish, very tempted n a little Botox

I think I look alright for my age facially , although someone recently said I looked in my mid 30s , could have happily kissed them , I did point in the direction of nearest spec savers

But I'd deffo have a Boob reduction!!

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ive had a few nips and injections so just go with what you feel is right, research everything first. X

Reactions: Therapon