Age... Is It Something You Consider

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

When you are considering meeting people is age something you think about

Please share your feeling and thoughts

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
I've said it before if there is an attraction age isn't an issue aslong as it's legal, I'll use the same example too I mean no 16 year old would say no to Lucy Lue >.>

Anyway I could say more but well there's no point. I mean in my view if the only thing stopping you from going after someone issue thier age it shouldn't be much of a wall, since you would've gone after them if you didn't know it and met them in a bar?

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I do have an age range but it's very soft when it comes really, if I'm attracted to someone and they are to me and we both want to play then why not. In terms of age range for developing a relationship that's might firmer, but I think I'm getting past the six week fun 'relationship' stage of life and want something a bit more serious and important.

Reactions: mrclouse and Sammy
D

Deleted member 3657

I was told not so long ago that I was too young at 44. She was looking for 45 to 60. She is 44 herself. Still don't understand it now...:hmm:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

Terryg

I've just looked at what I have on my age range..20-60.. would have to say this is very subjective. Age is a thing of the mind..if you like someone it shouldn't make a difference.
Though being realistic the lower part of that age range is very unlikely. It may get altered!

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I've just looked at our age range too and I'm happy enough to leave it like that for now. We have grown up children so that puts a perspective on our age range but I never say never if it's the right person...x

Reactions: Terryg and Therapon
D

Dandd2

Absolutely watch age ranges. Wouldn't want to go so young that they're the same age range as our eldest and not so old that they're same age range of our parents.
That is NOT to say that either group aren't attractive or sexy etc but one must have some rules dontcha know
:sleep:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

meet_the_fockers

Age cliche.. depends on the person..
As ive said, numerous times, A 25yr old can have the maturity of a 50 yr old.. a 50 yr old can have the maturity of a bloody teen.
No i wouldnt meet a 25yr old.. although i have always gone for younger..thats just a number i picked randomly..
Mr F is 16yrs my junior.. but probably a lot more mature most of the time.
All my freinds are younger than me considerably.. probs because i act ridiculous most of the time.. in general i get on with younger people..

So to answer your question.. yes to a certain degree.. but its more the person.

I have decided, there is NO good reason to act my age... :D

T

The_Bibas

Age cliche.. depends on the person..
As ive said, numerous times, A 25yr old can have the maturity of a 50 yr old.. a 50 yr old can have the maturity of a bloody teen.
No i wouldnt meet a 25yr old.. although i have always gone for younger..thats just a number i picked randomly..
Mr F is 16yrs my junior.. but probably a lot more mature most of the time.
All my freinds are younger than me considerably.. probs because i act ridiculous most of the time.. in general i get on with younger people..

So to answer your question.. yes to a certain degree.. but its more the person.

I have decided, there is NO good reason to act my age... :D
Oooooooo you get on with me... I must be younger younger too..
Get in
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

Just go to forbidden planet or traveling man in town and grab, your sure to get a virgin 7/10 times
The comic shop.
Stephen has a collection of hundreds of the buggers in the loft.. He sure isn't my idea of a Virgin

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
If you need to find a virgin boy just track down the basement living YT commenters that pass judgment on how good looking a woman is on a video. Damn that place is hate filled