All In The Mind?....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
We, or some of us at least, often say "We're attracted to the mind first - the rest follows" and et cetera.
But what exactly does that mean for you? What is it about someone's mind, that you may find attractive?
For instance, does wit do it, intelligence/intellect.. flirtiness perhaps, humour or even just a wicked spark and sense of fun that draws you in.

As a couple, do you both seek this attribute too? Or maybe one of you does more than the other?
What say ye? ;) x

10 July 2018
For instance, does wit do it, intelligence/intellect.. flirtiness perhaps, humour or even just a wicked spark and sense of fun that draws you in.
All of the above. All of them, in different proportions, depending on who it is, and how we ‘click’. But all of them are… ‘necessary’ for their mind, for me to think someone’s a bit special.

But… every one of them is different for every person. It’s too easy to say ‘a sense of humour’; depends on a shared sense of humour.

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
For me the attractions start in the mind , I mean by observing actions on here, forums, status updates, interesting profile, media, Etc. Etc sometimes this gives you the insight to open a conversation, which again exists at this time in the mind and the written world (here) if they respond positively then I explore their mind, hopes, dreams, desires, concerns, needs, wants, humour, music, inevitably a tennis match of sharing knowledge, some again respond positively and the germ of attraction grows, and conversations deepen, others become just people I interact with publicly and pm should the need arise.

Just my opinion :tiphat:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I had to give this a bit of thought and I'm still not entirely sure what the answer is. For different people I would order the list differently but essentially it is a combination of all of the attributes listed. Myself and @Miss-Sexy-Legs are very different in some respects, and as someone here once said they would never have put us two together as a couple but now seeing how you bounce of each other (not that way you pervs) you are just make a great couple. So I think it's also a meeting of minds where you think differently but together it "just works".
Not convinced my reply is clear because as I said above the answer will differ for different people but hopefully you get the idea. T

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
For me it isn't about attraction, I always see swinging as a bit of added fun and that's it, I don't take it seriously and as with a previous discussion with a friend would say I am more opportunist than swinger, what happens just happens, if nothing happens then so be it. ;):)