Am I gay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2016
No you are Healthly dirty! I'm not gay but I do like the idea of playing with someone else's cock. I'd say I was don't care dirty..
If you find a cross dresser that wants to play let me know. I'm up for anything once..
It's a fine line, not a straight one either (pardon the pun). I spent more than a decade in an MFM trio and initially is all pretty hetero stuff. She was extremely adventurous (also the boss!) and intimate contact between us guys became inevitable during activities like DP and one of us licking her clitoris while the other penetrated her from behind.

As a person who gets pleasure from giving it, I felt I had no choice in what to do in the latter activity mentioned above when he climaxed before her, I was the one doing the licking and she pleaded for me not to stop.

I must add that this really did turn her on. She said that it was the most erotic thing ever, to be penetrated by another guy immediately after she had climaxed and that guy's (me, for those who are not following this) kisses tasted delicious at that time, too (of her husband's seed, again for those who may be a little confused).

After quite some time into the relationship, she told us that she would like to see us giving each other oral sex. I never found him, not any other bloke, attractive. However we did as requested, and I wasn't in the least bit bothered.

Even later on, she said that she wanted to see us have anal sex. This is where I don't understand myself, because while I was happy to be passive I had no interest in an active role. And what's more, I enjoyed the empowering feeling of giving him the pleasure, and also his wife who really got off on watching us.

I must be gay, but I don't care much for labels. I still don't find men attractive, I don't meet men for sex and I would only engage in similar activity if I was with a woman/couple who really wanted me to.

The bracketed comments I have made are not intended to make fun of anyone, I'm just trying to make a long read a bit more light-hearted. I also try to write things in a manner that I can understand. You can't fool me, I'm too stupid.

25 February 2016
I've actually read-up on this very topic a few times and the general vibe I've picked-up on is that 'no' you're not 'gay' if you're attracted to a cross-dresser, Drag Queen, CD, TV/TS or a T-girl. The topic is a tricky one but I guess that if you look at a person who dresses and find them to be attractive when they've got their 'going out outfit' on then you're not gay, you're simply attracted to the individual as they're presenting themselves to the world.

I've met lots of CD's, TV's, Drag Queens and trans girls, and I consider myself to be a T-Girl when Mikaela comes out to play. There are many levels of 'dressing' and each to their own, but if you like the person for their 'look and/or aesthetic', as well as for their personality, then it's the feminine traits that are no doubt attracting you to that particular person - or said traits are potentially playing their part in the attraction to begin with.

I'm not saying that my opinions are the right ones, of course, but my thoughts are based solely off of my own research. If an individual's personality makes them attractive to you then you might perhaps find that you're Pansexual, and that the makeup and outfits worn by the girl/s in question simply adds to the person as a whole?

What do I know, I've only been dressing since last May, so I'm still finding myself as well as my own kinks. Whatever your feelings, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your thoughts and desires and, as many have already said, just go for it and enjoy yourself... us 'girls' have a few tricks of our own and, who knows, perhaps you'll rather enjoy the experience ;0) "Mwah!" X
Thank you for a great, honest response 👍