Ambitions..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

You know we are the least judgemental of people you could ever wish to meat Max xx
well I have been working on a cow head so we will see, i may post a photo of it.xx but as I say, it will be abstract-ish.xx

D

Deleted member 3411

My ambition is kept in check by a healthy dose of realism. In ten years from now I hope I'll have given up my current line of work and have at least one book published. That said I find it very hard lately to have clear thinking time, head is full of day to day dross. I always had far too much imagination though so hope to find time and let it run wild ....

D

Deleted member 1030

@Max-the-3rd I'll go further and insist on you showing us your work. If I can put my pathetic doodlings in my gallery, I'm sure you can put some decent sculptures up (y)

Me? I'd like to be my own boss, ideally doing illustration and design. I definitely don't want to be in poxy Dagenham.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
I used to have ambitions, never thought I'd be where I was 10 years ago, never thought I'd be where I was now.
Nothing ever goes to plan, life has a habit of surprising you in both good and bad ways.

My ambition is to leave the UK and start a B&B in somewhere like Romania in the mountains for adventuring types and people who enjoy the outdoors.

M

Mel007

I used to have ambitions, never thought I'd be where I was 10 years ago, never thought I'd be where I was now.
Nothing ever goes to plan, life has a habit of surprising you in both good and bad ways.

My ambition is to leave the UK and start a B&B in somewhere like Romania in the mountains for adventuring types and people who enjoy the outdoors.
GO FOR IT XXX

D

Deleted member 6127

Mine simple....new job North wards and then I move to live 100% of the time with the gorgeous Miss C. Then the planning really starts xxxx :0)) T

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
So I started life as a electrician, worked on building sites, hated it and one day I just didn't bother going any more (I was young then, no commitments).

Got a job at Gamestation and within six months was the assistant manager. Got sacked for abusing my staff discount to my mates :rofl:.

Started work as a driver for a welding wholesalers. They had an engineering workshop where they repaired machines. I decided that's what I want to do. I went from driver > warehouse manager > sales > sales manager and after 10 years at the company became engineer then engineering manager.
A year and a half later the place closed down and I became redundant. I loved it there :(.
Now I work for a different company in the same trade but I hate it. Nice boss, nice group of people but mostly all I do is service and calibrate machines rather than repair them, very dull.

I want to move on to pastures new but really don't know what to do with my career now. Any job offers? :whistle:

Kaz was a dish washer for a year and a restaurant waitress and barmaid for a long time. She gave up work to look after her children after her third.
She went to college to study business and social care and started work in a care home for the elderly. She ended up fulfilling her ambition and became a joint manager of that care home.
She had to give up that job when she was diagnosed with mental health problems (no tolerance given). Now she's a stay at home Mum who works for herself selling Ann Summers gear.
She hopes one day to be an Area Manager whilst I hope one day she learns to bloody drive so I can stop taxiing her to and from the parties :whistle:.

B x

M

meet_the_fockers

So I started life as a electrician, worked on building sites, hated it and one day I just didn't bother going any more (I was young then, no commitments).

Got a job at Gamestation and within six months was the assistant manager. Got sacked for abusing my staff discount to my mates :rofl:.

Started work as a driver for a welding wholesalers. They had an engineering workshop where they repaired machines. I decided that's what I want to do. I went from driver > warehouse manager > sales > sales manager and after 10 years at the company became engineer then engineering manager.
A year and a half later the place closed down and I became redundant. I loved it there :(.
Now I work for a different company in the same trade but I hate it. Nice boss, nice group of people but mostly all I do is service and calibrate machines rather than repair them, very dull.

I want to move on to pastures new but really don't know what to do with my career now. Any job offers? :whistle:

Kaz was a dish washer for a year and a restaurant waitress and barmaid for a long time. She gave up work to look after her children after her third.
She went to college to study business and social care and started work in a care home for the elderly. She ended up fulfilling her ambition and became a joint manager of that care home.
She had to give up that job when she was diagnosed with mental health problems (no tolerance given). Now she's a stay at home Mum who works for herself selling Ann Summers gear.
She hopes one day to be an Area Manager whilst I hope one day she learns to bloody drive so I can stop taxiing her to and from the parties :whistle:.

B x
My lads an electrical.engineer.. cracking job in jersey.. beautiful place.
Anythings do-able i keep telling myself this ... bloody battle..

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
My lads an electrical.engineer.. cracking job in jersey.. beautiful place.
Anythings do-able i keep telling myself this ... bloody battle..
Nice. You must be very proud of him (y).

My job is in a very niche market. Everybody knows everybodies name kinda thing. I would love to back to college and learn a new trade but I have a family to support now which makes it very difficult. One day maybe.

B x

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
:tiphat:Well played, sir.

The ahem full truth to the story is a couple of mates used to work across the road at McDonald's. They used to pop over occasionally and bring me free food and I would run their purchases through the till with my staff discount :innocent:.

You'd have thought I was running a full on laundering and racketeering business the way the area manager carried on at me :rofl:.

Ah to be young and dumb again. The things I'd do for a Big Mac :love:

B x

M

meet_the_fockers

Nice. You must be very proud of him (y).

My job is in a very niche market. Everybody knows everybodies name kinda thing. I would love to back to college and learn a new trade but I have a family to support now which makes it very difficult. One day maybe.

B x
He says this i bet you bloody know him.. hmm :eek:

M

meet_the_fockers

I don't know nobody named Focker :whistle:.

If he was an engineer in the Welding industry I would probably know him. I know many welding machine repair engineers from your neck of the woods.

B x
Pmsl.. he is an engineering manager.. in jersey..ermm oh im saying no more..