America's Presidential Election

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

What are your thoughts on the whole Trump and Clinton election?
It's everywhere on social media and the news.
Who would you vote for?

Reactions: Admin
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
If I had a vote it would be for Hillary not because I like her, but because I could trust anyone to be in high office that fit in to the pantomime world of professional wrestling as well as trump did.

D

Deleted member 1030

Neither ... would you trust Trump with the launch code for the Nukes !!
Clinton is the better of two evils but still not good ....
This, exactly this... it's quite frightening that Hillary will get to be - to all intents and purposes - the leader of the western world, simply because the alternative is too horrific to imagine. :eek:

D

Deleted member 1402

This, exactly this... it's quite frightening that Hillary will get to be - to all intents and purposes - the leader of the western world, simply because the alternative is too horrific to imagine. :eek:
Do you think he's in with a good chance of winning the election?

D

Deleted member 1402

Neither to be honest as they both have a shady past plus do you think either qualify to be presidents o_O
I don't know, I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to politics.
Hoping for some wise person to come along to broaden my understanding of it all.

L

louise1970

I don't know, I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to politics.
Hoping for some wise person to come along to broaden my understanding of it all.
I guess it's down to the votes but they need some one who is going to do what's been promised when they get into office so I guess I would say Hilary out of the two trump should be flushed down the toilet with the rest of the sewage o_O

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

One a philandering sexist pig and the other married to a philandering sexist pig. Really, is this all that America has to offer as the cream of their political elite. A joke for either of em to be so privileged to be running for office. The one and only real up side would be for Clinton to become America's first female president as I think it would serve as a much needed boost for gender equality. I do wonder though how Bill will feel about re visiting the Whitehouse as the first lady and if he'll be able to resist old habits and refrain from meddling when tough decisions are expected from Mrs Clinton?

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Perhaps I shouldn't mention this but I have met Mr Trump and he is a very sweet man, a gentleman. X

Reactions: Admin