America's Presidential Election

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We're doomed I tell you... Doomed!

2_2883572.jpg

D

Deleted member 1402

There's loads of sex bloggers on twitter that have been posting selfish wearing "nasty woman" Tshirts. figured it was from voting Clinton.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
The message these days seems to be "expect the unexpected".

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes and with a republican house of representatives. Antartica is looking good for a prolonged holiday :)
:D agreed.... Best get packing. :eek:
In all seriousness, what happens across the pond, always sends shockwaves here. But.... I think Mr Trump may turn the state of the States, around. Who knows.
Just hope we don't have this;

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-5.gif

P

peakcouple

Well, the American people looked at both of these unsuitable candidates and made their choice. There's a lot of anger among ordinary people in the USA that average incomes haven't risen for the last 8 years, while the rich are getting richer, and Trump tapped into that anger. There are checks and balances in the US constitution to stop any president becoming a dictator, so don't worry too much. Once again the pollsters - and the BBC - got it wrong. Interesting times! trump2.jpg

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well, the American people looked at both of these unsuitable candidates and made their choice. There's a lot of anger among ordinary people in the USA that average incomes haven't risen for the last 8 years, while the rich are getting richer, and Trump tapped into that anger. There are checks and balances in the US constitution to stop any president becoming a dictator, so don't worry too much. Once again the pollsters - and the BBC - got it wrong. Interesting times! View attachment 24018
Absolutely. As I've been saying to @Pearls for weeks now, Trump is a master at speaking and delivers what people need to hear. He is reaching out to the people there who need this change and he's done it very cleverly. He's been underrated and toned down by the media etc.. But his rallies have swathes of supporters - every single time.
He's very clever and articulate when reaching out to those who need to listen to his words.
As clearly demonstrated with today's news.

Just hope it doesn't affect us too much, shouldn't do.. Unless he presses THE button. In which case, we're all doomed. So in the end, does it matter anyway?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mr F says world war 3... :eek:
Hopefully won't come to it.... but this guy has overnight just become the most powerful man in the Western World right?
He gets irritated and bites to goading on Twitter... if he pops to people taking the piss on Twitter, how the hell is he to be responsible for arms and nuclear weapons?
It's arse tightengly scary :eek:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Hopefully won't come to it.... but this guy has overnight just become the most powerful man in the Western World right?
He gets irritated and bites to goading on Twitter... if he pops to people taking the piss on Twitter, how the hell is he to be responsible for arms and nuclear weapons?
It's arse tightengly scary :eek:
I don't think im freinds with him on twitter.. :D
Best not.. wouldnt want to irritate him :D .. i have a habit of doing that you know :whistle:

Hopefully the government might dig some shit up.. and chuck him..
Hes not sworn in till jan.. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon