America's Presidential Election

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Hopefully won't come to it.... but this guy has overnight just become the most powerful man in the Western World right?
He gets irritated and bites to goading on Twitter... if he pops to people taking the piss on Twitter, how the hell is he to be responsible for arms and nuclear weapons?
It's arse tightengly scary :eek:
No pegging for you my dear.. ;)

N

NigelandJulie

All the millions of people in the USA and they are the best 2 they can find, FFS....god help us all

D

Deleted member 2978

As an American, I am ashamed of those who voted for Mr President-Elect Trump. It was definitely a case of the lesser of 2 evils to have voted for Mrs Clinton(as I did). Hopefully the system of checks and balances built into the US government structure will prevent world war 3 or any other catastrophe.... I do worry about a new recession because of his lack of understanding about immigrants and the structure of the military. So far the appointments he has made to his cabinet have been 50-50. Two decent appointments and 2 borderline incompetents but the real ones to watch will be the head of Justice department, the new Supreme Court Justice he will put forward for ratification by the house and senate, and the Secretary of Defense. Steve Bannon, Donald Trumps controversial senior counsellor, is the scariest of the appointments.

I actually thought about taking British citizenship.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As an American, I am ashamed of those who voted for Mr President-Elect Trump. It was definitely a case of the lesser of 2 evils to have voted for Mrs Clinton(as I did). Hopefully the system of checks and balances built into the US government structure will prevent world war 3 or any other catastrophe.... I do worry about a new recession because of his lack of understanding about immigrants and the structure of the military. So far the appointments he has made to his cabinet have been 50-50. Two decent appointments and 2 borderline incompetents but the real ones to watch will be the head of Justice department, the new Supreme Court Justice he will put forward for ratification by the house and senate, and the Secretary of Defense. Steve Bannon, Donald Trumps controversial senior counsellor, is the scariest of the appointments.

I actually thought about taking British citizenship.
Thank you for sharing your perspective. I personally for one, was waiting to see what you had to say about it. Insightful. :) (y)

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes, that Steve Bannon certainly seems a scary prospect.... lots of very extreme right-wing, white supremacist groups are declaring him as 'their' man in government. @ken_and_tigs I hope you're right about the checks and balances.

Reactions: Pearls