Anal.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ok I'm not into anal and am serious with the above post, I am little and it would kill but my question is, do you still use protection as would it carry the same risks? Or am I being thick :D

Small anal toys and build up with lots of lube it is fine plus you can get a tube of analeze but tbh I love the first 30 second sting :D

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 11094

I avoid it. But, a Mistress/Domme I follow describes it in the caption of a picture.( I would only do it with the guarantee of a clear out first (enema). And to be slowly trained by a woman).

Here's what she says-

"Yea Butt, No Butt: (With apologies to Vicky) Anal sex is not an easy thing for a girl to do. Many of the girls who enter our Temple doors are anal virgins. After a few sessions most make the decision to at least try anal sex. The reason - why forgo 33.33% of penetration pleasure? Nevertheless, for lots of anal virgins it’s Yea Butt, No Butt – *ad infinitum*. Most girls have small and tight anal portals – and so they imagine it’s going to be painful. It IS painful if it’s not done correctly. Who want’s that? Well…some girl DO enjoy pain, but there are many ways to inflict pain without turning a girl off anal sex. Today’s pic shows Mistress Janusa with a Slave Girl who is an anal virgin. This is the first stage of Mistress Janusa’s Pavlovian Method of training. The girl is being caned and whipped and at the same time she is forced to have lots of lovely orgasms. This is a great way for her to eventually LOVE being caned and whipped. The whipping is a distraction. The real intent is for Mistress to insert her finger into her girl’s anus, while Slave Girl is in the throes of an orgasm. It’s a potent and exciting mix. You see, most girls LOVE penetration and the pussy G-spots, when approached from the anus are only a thin membrane away. A girl soon associates the slight finger pain with pleasure. With many orgasms, the slight pleasure soon escalates to intense pleasure. Thereafter, it’s a much easier ride to accept larger objects: finger > fingers > small anal butt plug > small dildo > larger anal butt plugs > larger dildos and so on. When a cock fits in there is up to Mistress or when her Slave Girl feels ready. Now that’s a preferable way than a guy, first time, just sticking his cock in…don’t you agree?"

26 October 2018
With care patience lube and consideration there is no need for mind numbing agony , yes the delicious sharp discomfort as the cock head enters is a point of pain, but a pause and relaxation with minimal force allows smooth entry from there on in and with a little practice becomes even easier

Just saying :tiphat:

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
It's another "tool" in the arsenhole I guess.....

Me I can take it or give it, I mean leave it. The thing for me is not what we do, but how we do it.

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
One up the bum no harm done :rofl: sorry someone had to say it!(y)

My ex wife preferred anal over vaginal sex, made her orgasm harder and longer :sneaky:

So I obviously enjoy it :sneaky:

As for receiving myself......... with the right person I will but as most have said it has to be someone I trust. :)

@Pearls with a partner no I wouldn’t use protection but with anyone else then usual rules apply (y)