Annual Easter Egg Hunt.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good morning Sexy Peeps..
Our Annual Easter Egg hunt is open and on. The first three people to find them all, will win six month's worth of Supporter. (staff excluded)

So you will find two types of eggs, hidden in TEN different locations. They include the following;
People's accounts/information, threads & forum areas..

You must find all ten eggs to win this year, and I have temporarily opened my PM's - PM me the locations of each egg, where you found them and what the egg shows etc.
Good luck and happy hunting!
Admin x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Keep going peeps. They're really not as hidden like last year or the year before. I've made things easier this year.
Hint; Easter ;) (yes a genuine hint)

Member accounts.
Threads.
Maybe some posts.
Maybe some sub forums.
:D

S

Sammy

Keep going peeps. They're really not as hidden like last year or the year before. I've made things easier this year.
Hint; Easter ;) (yes a genuine hint)

Member accounts.
Threads.
Maybe some posts.
Maybe some sub forums.
:D

Feck yer clues last year were so hard
Sx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Feck yer clues last year were so hard
Sx
I admit, I did make them cryptic.. :D

okay so here's some clues;
Some popular members may hold an egg or two? If they do, they don't even know.
Maybe there's a thread here or there that has one, maybe one has two?
Also check above one place as there may be one there also, at the top of the top one.
Not quite Terry's Orange, but pretty close in one way...
One has a jolly fine egg in a grand dandy morning Sir :tiphat:

L

LoveDiamonds

Doing really well here, almost found them all...well 1 anyway! :) On the upside we had a lovely 3 hours session in our lounge last night with 3 other couples so eggstatic in other ways. Happy, happy Easter :mwah:

Reactions: Cheeky_Demon
11 September 2016
City
Corby
Doing really well here, almost found them all...well 1 anyway! :) On the upside we had a lovely 3 hours session in our lounge last night with 3 other couples so eggstatic in other ways. Happy, happy Easter :mwah:

Now that's how to do Easter!