Anonymous...

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

I get loads of weird requests in private mail on here and on twitter and discretion is paramount..
Most people require advice beyond my knowledge or capabilities but do not want to publicly ask for help.
Is there an anonymous option or can there be where people can get together under a pseudonym, that obviously @Admin can track to prevent abuse, so that these fetishes and such like can be discussed without leading to embarrassment..
A dark arts forum or something..

Ideas?
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I get loads of weird requests in private mail on here and on twitter and discretion is paramount..
Most people require advice beyond my knowledge or capabilities but do not want to publicly ask for help.
Is there an anonymous option or can there be where people can get together under a pseudonym, that obviously @Admin can track to prevent abuse, so that these fetishes and such like can be discussed without leading to embarrassment..
A dark arts forum or something..

Ideas?
XxxBibaxxX
I'll keep an eye and see what people suggest. I have one idea already, if there's call for it of course - but will see where it goes first. :) x

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

You do.. i manage to avoid them, in most parts.
Unless of course someone throws them in my direction!! :eek: :whistle: ;) x
Well you have been a teacher of the dark arts mistress.. So naturally I come to you.. Still sick at the thought of dredging... Gross!

XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

I'll keep an eye and see what people suggest. I have one idea already, if there's call for it of course - but will see where it goes first. :) x
Gets a fist pump from me..
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

Well you have been a teacher of the dark arts mistress.. So naturally I come to you.. Still sick at the thought of dredging... Gross!

XxxBibaxxX
:rofl: I have no experience... I'm like a lamb to the slaughter.. ha did my post traumatise you my dear.. xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Dont look at me to moderate it!! :rofl:

M

meet_the_fockers

What gets thrown in your direction?

Jaffa Cakes maybe
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:stress:
Oh do be quiet.. sod off with the jaffa thingies.. i used to like jaffa cakes.. i bloody hate em now!! :eek: :)
Evening K9.

30 October 2015
:rolleyes: werve you been, we missed your sweet nature, and charm.. :D x
Ai I'm super thankyou.. ;) x
London all week
Next week London and Cardiff
Not going to use company laptop to access here so having to miss out - thought of a tablet but won't be away much soon so no point

M

meet_the_fockers

London all week
Next week London and Cardiff
Not going to use company laptop to access here so having to miss out - thought of a tablet but won't be away much soon so no point
Ahhh ok yeah i remember now durrr.
Well its good to see you anyway..
Well got to say that havent you... :rofl: ;) xx

T

The_Bibas

Oh do be quiet.. sod off with the jaffa thingies.. i used to like jaffa cakes.. i bloody hate em now!! :eek: :)
Evening K9.
The original cake of jaffa is much better.. Typical British stole the recipe in 1920..
I prefer the original and still order online today from Jerusalem..
XxxBibaxxX