Another dude

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MrE91

Sup. I am an unofficial knight who says Ni! On this site to make new friends and fuck buddies just like the rest of you... I assume. Still you guys have been great so far X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello and a very warm welcome from me again, I hope you enjoy the site, the friendliness, the banter and everything it has to offer.. ;)
Admin :)

Reactions: MrE91

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Thats not like you to agitate someone :rolleyes::whistle:
I know, I really can't understand it, still it was nice of them to thank me, Biba wants to get her claws in me and Mrs F reckons I'm unforgettable, I'm impressed with myself. I'm sure I have understood and interpreted their replies correctly......

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I know, I really can't understand it, still it was nice of them to thank me, Biba wants to get her claws in me and Mrs F reckons I'm unforgettable, I'm impressed with myself. I'm sure I have understood and interpreted their replies correctly......
I think you are misunderstood hun xx

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I know, I know, sigh... and thank you for your understanding :) Right best get myself a coffee and then back to that other post.:sneaky::whistle:

Reactions: Pearls