Another Newbie :-)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mattcollis87

Hi! Just popping myself out there and saying hello to everyone (y)! I'm new to the site and relatively new to the scene. I've had a couple of meets with couples but never been a part of a site like this. I play as nicely as someone wants and also, as it says in my profile, LOVe women of all ages, shapes and sizes.

Ask me anything, I'm willing to speak and meet with anyone who engages me both physically and mentally x

27 April 2015
Hmmmm are you ok if anyone wants to talk and say hello first, before meeting and engaging with you both physically and mentally its always a nice starting point and usually happens a long way before the meeting and the physical engaging takes place if ever !![/QUOTE]

M

Mattcollis87

Hmmmm are you ok if anyone wants to talk and say hello first, before meeting and engaging with you both physically and mentally its always a nice starting point and usually happens a long way before the meeting and the physical engaging takes place if ever !!
[/QUOTE]

That's why i put speak in there first :)! I don't by any means mean I want to or expect to meet everyone (if anyone). Maybe it came across a bit wrong!

Reactions: The-A-Team
27 April 2015

That's why i put speak in there first :)! I don't by any means mean I want to or expect to meet everyone (if anyone). Maybe it came across a bit wrong![/QUOTE]
No Not at all, just mentioning as your new to the scene that good Friendship comes first in swinging long before anything physical !!

Reactions: Mattcollis87

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello and a warm welcome from me again.
There's lots of friendly people here and some fun to be had.. (y)

Enjoy and have fun @Mattcollis87 .. ;)
Admin x