Another Possible Social?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Would you attend a social/play event over Xmas/NYE etc but before the Birthday Bash?

• Total voters
19 March 2015
Hello Sexy Peeps :sneaky:

It seems there's a lot of chatter for more socials, which is something we're acutely aware of. There is nothing stopping any member arranging a social/play event however..

That said, if it was possible and doable, would you be interested in a possible party either for Christmas, NYE or anything in-between but before our Birthday Bash in March?
Maybe you can't make March for various reasons and would like something in-between? But we're thinking it could possibly be tricky to do based on the time of year - expenses, travelling and so forth..
Obviously it would be highly dependant on location and date, but for now am just trying to see if there's interest.

If there is enough feedback then we can look at trying to organise something..(y) x

Reactions: Pearls and MP386
24 November 2015
Ive had to vote no but this is purely due to my work and nothing more as this is one of our busiest periods but I'd definitely try for a future event with enough notice xx

19 March 2015
Yes there's a big question mark over dates and location of course. Anyone can organise something and it would be better for another member to do so, but I really do think we need to see some feedback whether it's something that's wanted or not. :)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

Using my brain not my heart (Ste) it's a little too late in this year for us. But if there were more socials in general during the year we'd be happy. Not everyone can make the ones already tabled (which was our problem this year) so to have other options helps.

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think for us with work and our short term or maybe not so short change in circumstances that it would have to be a no this time but we are now a definite for the Saturday night birthday bash x

19 March 2015
I think for us with work and our short term or maybe not so short change in circumstances that it would have to be a no this time but we are now a definite for the Saturday night birthday bash x
So pleased to hear that... I will amend the list! x

19 March 2015
We would love to attend another social but finances probably won't allow till after Humbug

V&N xxx
Yes I think this may be one of the situations I am thinking about...
I also suggested possibly something for February - Valentine's Day but that is definitely way too close to the B'day Bash x