Any Advice On Townhouse?

• Thread starter MickeyBlueBalls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hi all,
Never been to a Swingers Club and considering my first visit to Townhouse as its my nearest one.
Can you guys put my mind at ease as to what I can expect as an attending single guy noob.
Obviously want to give the right impression to the owners, ladies and gentlemen members there so any advice would be helpful.
Obviously I'm a proffessional, well behaved gentlemen as you will see on my profile.. lol I actually am despite what my profile says and shows. I'm not pushy and enjoy chatting to all kinds of people but having not yet popped my club cherry I'm totally in the dark.
Thanks all.....

D

Deleted member 1402

You need to visit on a Wednesday evening, it's newbie night for single guys. There, you'll be introduced to staff and given a tour round the club and explanation of the etiquette. You can become a member so then you can attend all the events and different evenings. On Saturdays they only allow a select few single guys with membership if you book in advance.
Single male prices are very reasonable and no membership fee.
Alternatively, there are a couple of events each month where you don't need membership.
You're best giving the club a call. Staff are very friendly towards newbies.

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
As @VoluptuousVixen said above, the only way to become a member of Townhouse is to contact the club and go on a Wednesday evening. If you want to visit the club first to see if it's somewhere that you'll feel comfortable then there are quite a few events each month, both evening and daytime where you don't have to be a member to attend but you do need to be on a guest list. You can't just turn up and expect to get in.

Take a look at the club website, lots of info on there. Fell free to email or phone the club for a chat. Anything specific you want to know, either post here in this thread or message me direct and I'll do my best to help if I can.