Anyone go to Chameleons or Liberty Elite?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 July 2023
I have been looking at local Swingers clubs to possible join. The closest two that I can find with a google are Chameleons in Wednesbury and Liberty in Lutterworth.

Does anyone on here go to/have been to either of these clubs? How is for single males?

I would be quite apprehensive going in for the first time on my own, so in a perfect world I would like to make friends with people who already go there and meet them so I initially would have someone to talk to lol but I feel the best way to make friends with people there is to just bite the bullet and go.

26 October 2018
I have been looking at local Swingers clubs to possible join. The closest two that I can find with a google are Chameleons in Wednesbury and Liberty in Lutterworth.

Does anyone on here go to/have been to either of these clubs? How is for single males?

I would be quite apprehensive going in for the first time on my own, so in a perfect world I would like to make friends with people who already go there and meet them so I initially would have someone to talk to lol but I feel the best way to make friends with people there is to just bite the bullet and go.
I have been to Liberty Elites a few times but only to BDSM events so can’t comment on Swingers events , though I can tell you it’s a great place with excellent facilities and staff !

20 July 2023

I know exactly how you feel about being apprehensive going alone as I am in the same position.

D

Deleted member 18050

I enquired about going to chameleons a few years ago,The membership fee was quite expensive ,on the door prices were expensive,
Only certain nights single guys were allowed in with no guarantee that you would be allowed entry depending on how many were already there

17 July 2023
I enquired about going to chameleons a few years ago,The membership fee was quite expensive ,on the door prices were expensive,
Only certain nights single guys were allowed in with no guarantee that you would be allowed entry depending on how many were already there
I would have to be able to prebook a slot as I’d need to make too many arrangements beforehand and getting turned away would be annoying. I’ll look into that, thanks.

I do like that they don’t allow too many single blokes in tho. My fear would be being one of too many single guys all vying for attention.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would have to be able to prebook a slot as I’d need to make too many arrangements beforehand and getting turned away would be annoying. I’ll look into that, thanks.

I do like that they don’t allow too many single blokes in tho. My fear would be being one of too many single guys all vying for attention.
Are you near to Swindon by any chance?

6 November 2020

I trouble with single guys as most see them is they don’t bring anything to the table so to speak.

Reactions: Bruce 52