Are You A Positive Swinger?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Reactions: Purple Mamba Club
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Yes there are an odd one or two and when I say odd I'm not referring to them as people but more in terms of small numbers. I suppose we all have off days but if I'm having an off day I do just that ...stay off the forums and not post things that are snippy or might cause offence or controversy. I'm all for an easy life.

Negative posts are more detrimental to the individual that posts than the site but as we're all friends on here we'll give some leeway. If you're just plain rude then all bets are off...:D

19 March 2015
Yes there are an odd one or two and when I say odd I'm not referring to them as people but more in terms of small numbers. I suppose we all have off days but if I'm having an off day I do just that ...stay off the forums and not post things that are snippy or might cause offence or controversy. I'm all for an easy life.

Negative posts are more detrimental to the individual that posts than the site but as we're all friends on here we'll give some leeway. If you're just plain rude then all bets are off...:D
You know, I like you Looby :D (y) ;) x

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
@Purple Mamba Club
To be honest, I think there's too many negative people involved in all this as is. We tend to try and avoid them in honesty as it's not something we want to be involved in. There's enough crap in life without then having to deal with moaning, negative and picky people. This whole lifestyle is for fun and enjoyment. Leave the moaning and whingeing out of it.

As for us, I'd say personally we're very positive people. Very very rarely will anyone ever see or hear us moan or complain about anything.
Unless it's someone promising me homemade marmalade for over 2 years and I've still not had any of course! :whistle: :rofl:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
@Purple Mamba Club
To be honest, I think there's too many negative people involved in all this as is. We tend to try and avoid them in honesty as it's not something we want to be involved in. There's enough crap in life without then having to deal with moaning, negative and picky people. This whole lifestyle is for fun and enjoyment. Leave the moaning and whingeing out of it.

As for us, I'd say personally we're very positive people. Very very rarely will anyone ever see or hear us moan or complain about anything.
Unless it's someone promising me homemade marmalade for over 2 years and I've still not had any of course! :whistle: :rofl:
I promise to get some to you....:love:

You know you love me despite not having got your marmalade xx

D

Deleted member 1402

I learned the hard way! More wiser for it now.
If I'm feeling low, I come off all social media and text a friend, who'll usually call me as soon as, or take me out for lunch or something.

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
I learned the hard way! More wiser for it now.
If I'm feeling low, I come off all social media and text a friend, who'll usually call me as soon as, or take me out for lunch or something.
That's a really good strategy ..... I too learned the hard way :D

It's fair to say, I think some/more others should note this strategy. If not in a good one, get off and go and chill somewhere. :D :whistle: x

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think everyone is different, I would say most people have shit days but it's how you handle it, I spoke on the phone to a member here not so long back and they asked me, do I get bad days where I can't be arsed?
The answer to that is yes, I had a very tough time last here and took some time off, when I came back the date I had left was a reminder of what happened and I was stuck in a time warp. I sat here through that day crying, you would never have known, good old pearls with a crack and a joke.
The person I was speaking to couldn't believe it and said, " I would never have guessed with you being so bouncy on here"
So I guess we all handle things differently but for me no matter how crap a day is I can still carry on, I know people who can't and have to walk away from the forums.
I think having a positive attitude helps and I've always been the same, there isn't much that does get me down.. Well @Admin now and again with his nagging :whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think everyone is different, I would say most people have shit days but it's how you handle it, I spoke on the phone to a member here not so long back and they asked me, do I get bad days where I can't be arsed?
The answer to that is yes, I had a very tough time last here and took some time off, when I came back the date I had left was a reminder of what happened and I was stuck in a time warp. I sat here through that day crying, you would never have known, good old pearls with a crack and a joke.
The person I was speaking to couldn't believe it and said, " I would never have guessed with you being so bouncy on here"
So I guess we all handle things differently but for me no matter how crap a day is I can still carry on, I know people who can't and have to walk away from the forums.
I think having a positive attitude helps and I've always been the same, there isn't much that does get me down.. Well @Admin now and again with his nagging :whistle:

He is such a nag isn't he?:whistle::D

Right I'm off before he realises that's twice in the same thread that I've poked fun at him.....:D

Reactions: Therapon