Are You Loud At That Peak Moment Or The Crawl Up To It ??

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

No longer with us

Ok, sensitive to some, embarrassing to others, bloody amazing to many more !!
AT the point during love making when your body is saying dont stop, do you get audibly loud, ???
or are you the quiet relaxed flushed all over type ??
or a pillow biter so not to wake the kids or whomever lol ??

Mrs A team has a very noisy issue, that up to press, all of her partners relish, those of you that know us, may chuckle freely lol !!!! (It has become a bit of a reputation talking point, before the person Lol but nicely so !!)
Me im a flushed all over quiet type Lol !!
Mr A Team xx
Leading up to it, and at the moment, not exactly quiet, no...

After, quiet and recovering...

Reactions: Baldrick

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I am quiet till the moment, usually working too hard to think of anything to say, then straight after I usually start talking in tongues.. and occasionally Pingu :rofl:
V on the other hand well there's several surprising loud noises during but our favorite is the chicken with
tourette's when its a particularly good orgasm :rofl::rofl:

N xxx

Reactions: Pearls and NEDave
19 March 2015
We definitely tailor to the mood/type of sex/who's within ear shot/what we can get away with!!!!! Basically anything goes!!
Our youngest ask us the other day if "Mammy was alright" as he heard her crying/moaning in pain through the night. :whistle:
I told him quite simply, Mam had cramp and it hurt so much it woke us all up.. :oops:

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Our youngest ask us the other day if "Mammy was alright" as he heard her crying/moaning in pain through the night. :whistle:
I told him quite simply, Mam had cramp and it hurt so much it woke us all up.. :oops:
**Whistles**....dooooo da dooo da doooo!!!! We have said several times, we are on borrowed time before our kids start to twig! Also that awkward moment when you realise you left an adult toy out.... ***Whistles louder*** #explainthatone

19 March 2015
**Whistles**....dooooo da dooo da doooo!!!! We have said several times, we are on borrowed time before our kids start to twig! Also that awkward moment when you realise you left an adult toy out.... ***Whistles louder*** #explainthatone
Oh God... that's painful but brilliant! :D x :oops:

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Loud here both of us....unless of course the kids are in then it's whatever I can stuff in my mouth to keep quiet