Armchair swingers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

armchair thriller
TV is good tonight
and besides I was out on a visit to hopefully where I will be working if all things go to plan
nothing wrong with a bit of arm chair thrilling ...
now who wants to thrill in my chair lol x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
27 January 2019
City
Newport
I think I've written something similar before; but are there too many armchair swingers?
They're the ones who are online, chat about it, fantasise about it, share it, but don't participate.
In clubs; at the bar, drinking away, or at the pole, dancing but more club like.. or even just watching things like couples' play room and not getting involved.
Talk the talk, but not walking the walk, to coin a phrase.
So are there too many armchair swingers? x
Guess some of us are so far outof swinging practice, being solo bloke tends be bit hard (ooo er!!)

D

Deleted member 10361

We have definitely become armchair swingers since my op last June, then with my dad not being well. I was looking forward to a club visit this month but now those plans are on hold. I feel there will be plenty of people joining this site and others as they find themselves working from home or with time on their hands, so increasing the amount of armchair swingers out there x

D

Deleted member 16044

Sleepwalking? When shops shelves are being stripped of basics, more like greed and selfishness when people try to stockpile, wtf happened to common sense.
We, are a greedy nation.
Common sense does not come into it or many things in life
We all want more sex
Most of us don't get sex
Some go wrong way of asking or having any common sense
As for greediness... It proves how a lot of people are in the category IDGAF