Armchair swingers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
I think we’ve just found a new business venture “armchair swinger” it‘s like Uber eats, where you select your preference from an app, and a person on a bike delivers it to you!
In the comfort of your own home :whistle: or armchair.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

D

Deleted member 16044

I have an armchair do not sit in it much
My computer sits on a desk up against the wall
I do not sit down all day every day just because I am out of work makes me a lazy bitch
My computer tells a story
It allows me to communicate and meet others
I am not a party pooper more like popper that goes with a bang! no not that kind of bang
although I might organise a gang bang later on this year
I do sit behind a screen
I do not do false teeth nor lashes or pretence or tell lies

I do all what the original OP says and find it hard to meet folk because they live miles from me so it is not going to happen in 5 mins or 55 mins or 555 mins
it is a race for many to get fucked and they do not care by whom
guys and gals both hanging on the chair talking this and that and message me with false hopes and then I think holy shit why did you bother mate, why all the chase and interest then the cold shoulder because you are one of the bad eggs and should not be here if you going to message, flirt and do the talk but just full of your own egostistical feckn shite.
I am not on an ego trip or want it boosting but on here I see it threefold I have had it threefold

it is not about photos or faces it is not about ego trips or being two faced and ive seen enough on here it is a shame that some of you do the talk but cant do the walk
life is about getting on with people even those people you think, yes your opinion, your own judged opinion by even blocking me on here bit sad really if you have to judge someone based on words but never met them or just plain old self-opinionated and sat in your own self pity. I see a lot on here of talk talk talk but no walk

D

Deleted member 16044

Indeed, what can be epitomised, especially in this particular thread is: it’s about all talk and no walk. Very easy to go off tangent but this is the crux if you will.

if you remember these, sad I know, it was though to get people to talk properly and well before mobiles n computers
I loved these ...enjoy

19 March 2015
I have a habit of explaining my opinion in a roundabout kind of fashion and I hate driving round roundabouts at the best of times x
That’s fine. My point is to everyone on the thread that the crux is basically “armchair swingers” are those who like to talk about say. Say they’re into it (to summarise) but don’t actively participate. X

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
See these people a lot more over the last few years at clubs. Think we mentioned it in a different thread before Christmas. It’s the ones who spend a lot of money on a sexy outfit, and walk around all night saying look at me and then loving the attention they do get. But never go and do anything. Finding both sexes are doing it. The blokes are the ones who spend all day at a gym and sun bed.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
See these people a lot more over the last few years at clubs. Think we mentioned it in a different thread before Christmas. It’s the ones who spend a lot of money on a sexy outfit, and walk around all night saying look at me and then loving the attention they do get. But never go and do anything. Finding both sexes are doing it. The blokes are the ones who spend all day at a gym and sun bed.
Why do you think this is, we’ve noticed a shift. Hired help so to speak?

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Why do you think this is, we’ve noticed a shift. Hired help so to speak?
Don’t think it’s hired help so to speak. From what we have noticed they are couples who attend together and hang around together. I honestly think the younger generation see it as a different night out. Plus it’s cool for them to say they visit swinging clubs.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
We don’t really do clubs we prefer to get to know people..I don’t think we could just get it on with complete strangers...we like to chat and get to know people..we have only been to one club and yes we we’re one of them couples just hanging round the dance floor all night..we we’re there with ss..we did have a wander round the club but it felt awkward walking past people playing..like your intruding-on something private..it just felt uncomfortable for us..maybe we need to be a bit more liberal..W.. :palm: :palm:

Last edited:
8 July 2018
I wouldn’t class myself as an armchair swinger, I talk the talk & I’ve walked the walk!

For me, as I understand the lifestyle it’s NOT about fucking anything with a pulse, it’s about building friendships that then become sexual, where everyone in the interaction are on the same page! & you’re not taking one for the team, so to speak!

If you’re not attracted to them, then it ends there, it doesn’t make you an armchair swinger! It just means you’re not interested in that couple or single!
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
I wouldn’t class myself as an armchair swinger, I talk the talk & I’ve walked the walk!

For me, as I understand the lifestyle it’s NOT about fucking anything with a pulse, it’s about building friendships that then become sexual, where everyone in the interaction are on the same page! & you’re not taking one for the team, so to speak!

If you’re not attracted to them, then it ends there, it doesn’t make you an armchair swinger! It just means you’re not interested in that couple or single!
Tiger xx
The first two lines were sufficient in this case I think. The thread is literally about people who talk about it but never act on it. What we used to call dreamers and fantasists.....

19 March 2015
I need to add to this..

This thread has stirred some controversy, especially mentioned via PM..to us.
Please allow me to make this clear;
This thread is to discuss opinions and options and whether some people think there's too many around who talk the talk etc..
But anyone is surely allowed to live this lifestyle how they see fit?
So.,.. chill... ? x