Arrogance

• Thread starter Deleted member 9925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
Arrogance, followed by those who think they can change your mind i.e. they aren't what your looking for, but insist that you'll have great fun if you give them a go - the fact that they can't take a polite no for an answer is already a massive reason not to meet them.
Always amuses me when after you've (politely) declined their offer they'll reply with a message along the lines of "wouldn't want to (insert sex act) with a (insert insult ) like you anyway!"

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Arrogance, followed by those who think they can change your mind i.e. they aren't what your looking for, but insist that you'll have great fun if you give them a go - the fact that they can't take a polite no for an answer is already a massive reason not to meet them.
Always amuses me when after you've (politely) declined their offer they'll reply with a message along the lines of "wouldn't want to (insert sex act) with a (insert insult ) like you anyway!"
Omg we see this all the time, especially women not wanting to meet guys and clearly say it but they still push. We have a very good friend, she’s gay yet guys would often say to her. How long will it last for and do you want me to change your mind :rolleyes:

26 March 2018
City
London
Omg we see this all the time, especially women not wanting to meet guys and clearly say it but they still push. We have a very good friend, she’s gay yet guys would often say to her. How long will it last for and do you want me to change your mind :rolleyes:

Or the other classic "well its your loss" really in what way have I lost anything

Muse xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
And those profiles which list all the things they won't do, you must do or type of people they won't meet or the word you MUST add to any message.

Reactions: GeoffRy
14 February 2017
City
London
"You must fulfill XYZ criteria ... to even be on the list ... of those looking to qualify ... for me to review and consider ... if I want to meet".

Or words (praphrased) to that effect. Thankfully I've only had one of such example here.

D

Deleted member 11094

I would much prefer the scene 10yrs ago but hopefully by educating here we can get this scene back to where it was.
Get your keys handy and plant a few pampas grasses ;)(y)
Dammit, I am too late?:eek:
Think it is good to educate, especially us newbies. Do you think the scene could get back to where it was? or maybe even evolve into something different but also enjoyable, as maybe it is difficult to get it back to what it was.
I've got to say that respectfulness is here (mostly) in regards to my own interactions, even when it comes to disagreements, boundaries, saying no, and especially open mindedness. Obviously there are bad parts here & there, which are important to notice too, and think that those more experienced are the ones who see it and understand it. Maybe this influences the enjoyment of the scene, as it can really dig at people if they regularly have to deal with the darker aspects of it all. It is a tough one.

What I will say is from my view things are done really well here, it isn't easy behind the scenes, but it really has opened up so many positive doors for me and others. There are people on here that make life more enjoyable just by being themselves and making new friendships is a big part of it too. Even those who just want some fun and such (quick hookups & whatnot), have been able to communicate this properly, or if not communicated appropriately, they have been educated on how to express themselves better. We are all on our journeys and there is a lot of good communication in place to support each other on these journeys, whatever their desired journeys may be.
So Kudos to the team (y)
xx

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
Think it is good to educate, especially us newbies. Do you think the scene could get back to where it was? or maybe even evolve into something different but also enjoyable, as maybe it is difficult to get it back to what it was.
I've got to say that respectfulness is here (mostly) in regards to my own interactions, even when it comes to disagreements, boundaries, saying no, and especially open mindedness. Obviously there are bad parts here & there, which are important to notice too, and think that those more experienced are the ones who see it and understand it. Maybe this influences the enjoyment of the scene, as it can really dig at people if they regularly have to deal with the darker aspects of it all. It is a tough one.

What I will say is from my view things are done really well here, it isn't easy behind the scenes, but it really has opened up so many positive doors for me and others. There are people on here that make life more enjoyable just by being themselves and making new friendships is a big part of it too. Even those who just want some fun and such (quick hookups & whatnot), have been able to communicate this properly, or if not communicated appropriately, they have been educated on how to express themselves better. We are all on our journeys and there is a lot of good communication in place to support each other on these journeys, whatever their desired journeys may be.
So Kudos to the team (y)
xx
Great post Wolfie and yes we had discussions that went nowhere for multiple reasons but they ended civilly !

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

So Kudos to the team (y)
xx
I’ll reply to this in a bit xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

So Kudos to the team (y)
xx
Can the scene get back to where it was?
I can’t see that for a few reasons.
Mainly society changing, back then it was full on innocent fun with genuine people, now you have to watch everything you do or say for being incriminating :eek: saying that we still are the same happy go lucky kinky swingers so for us it’s all about meeting the same people who are the same.
We do a hell of a lot behind the scenes and help a lot of people, new and regular with understanding of this scene, sometimes it works, sometimes the arrogance of some out weighs the advice and help and is completely ignored.
Communication is very important, especially on here and this is key to the thread.
So for example, you go to a club and get introduced to someone, would you turn around and walk away with out acknowledging them?
For us being online is no different, you say hello on a profile, you get ignored and that feeling is no different to meeting in person, you could simply acknowledge with a like perhaps.
You view someone in the gallery or pics in threads but don’t acknowledge that photo but are happy to perv it, no different to hiding behind a curtain and peeping at a neighbour nekkiddd:cool:
I may add guys you see this a lot and it’s one of our bug bears as you do get ignored by posts and media but I can assure you it’s not just you.
Arrogance is something that will always be a problem when it comes to being more superior than others (that’s what they think).
Reality is, these people are just shutting themselves away from the decent people in this scene. #selective

26 October 2018
Mainly society changing, back then it was full on innocent fun with genuine people, now you have to watch everything you do or say for being incriminating :eek: saying that we still are the same happy go lucky kinky swingers so for us it’s all about meeting the same people who are the same.
We do a hell of a lot behind the scenes and help a lot of people, new and regular with understanding of this scene, sometimes it works, sometimes the arrogance of some out weighs the advice and help and is completely ignored.
Communication is very important, especially on here and this is key to the thread.
So for example, you go to a club and get introduced to someone, would you turn around and walk away with out acknowledging them?
For us being online is no different, you say hello on a profile, you get ignored and that feeling is no different to meeting in person, you could simply acknowledge with a like perhaps.
You view someone in the gallery or pics in threads but don’t acknowledge that photo but are happy to perv it, no different to hiding behind a curtain and peeping at a neighbour nekkiddd:cool:
I may add guys you see this a lot and it’s one of our bug bears as you do get ignored by posts and media but I can assure you it’s not just you.
Arrogance is something that will always be a problem when it comes to being more superior than others (that’s what they think).
Reality is, these people are just shutting themselves away from the decent people in this scene. #selective
Now where the feck is that massive round of applause smiley when you need it ! Well said but I fear if me or one of the other guys had said similar about the ignoring etc, we would have been ostracised so thank you

D

Deleted member 11094

A very informative and well said post -Thank you M'lady Pearls:notworthy:
It is interesting to look at it that way. I say people behave totally different online to in person, and thus can be idiots online but lovely in the flesh - but maybe you have a good point in saying that the ignoring or certain behaviour should be seen as the same way online and offline. As this is still the same person on and off regardless.
I know that I miss things online, so prefer to meet people in person as can see the whole of them, and they see the whole of me. I only put what I want people to see online, and I am sure others do that too.
Definitely, happy go lucky swingers/kinkyswingers seems the best way to be:tiphat::D
xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A very informative and well said post -Thank you M'lady Pearls:notworthy:
It is interesting to look at it that way. I say people behave totally different online to in person, and thus can be idiots online but lovely in the flesh - but maybe you have a good point in saying that the ignoring or certain behaviour should be seen as the same way online and offline. As this is still the same person on and off regardless.
I know that I miss things online, so prefer to meet people in person as can see the whole of them, and they see the whole of me. I only put what I want people to see online, and I am sure others do that too.
Definitely, happy go lucky swingers/kinkyswingers seems the best way to be:tiphat::D
xx
There is simply no excuse. I have said many times before clicking a like button means nothing but means everything. I used to let it get to me to the point where I would think, what have I done. Now I simply don’t interact with said ignorant people. I love positivity, happy and genuine guys and girlies. I love the fun here, always have but I always acknowledge pics in threads, profile posts to me. I have learnt probably the hard way but now I will not associate with anything negative or anyone that is ignorant. Going back to guys here, we have witnessed so much and it’s unfair. If you go to pic of the day, you will see that I rate everyone’s photo, reason being, you have made the effort to show it in the first place, I’ve looked at it so why not acknowledge it. I guess that comes to manners also. I think that’s something else that has been forgotten sadly but derailing here and rambling.
Just be nice in it :D
Or be an ignorant bugger :rofl:
I’m just nice :rofl:

D

Deleted member 11094

There is simply no excuse. I have said many times before clicking a like button means nothing but means everything. I used to let it get to me to the point where I would think, what have I done. Now I simply don’t interact with said ignorant people. I love positivity, happy and genuine guys and girlies. I love the fun here, always have but I always acknowledge pics in threads, profile posts to me. I have learnt probably the hard way but now I will not associate with anything negative or anyone that is ignorant. Going back to guys here, we have witnessed so much and it’s unfair. If you go to pic of the day, you will see that I rate everyone’s photo, reason being, you have made the effort to show it in the first place, I’ve looked at it so why not acknowledge it. I guess that comes to manners also. I think that’s something else that has been forgotten sadly but derailing here and rambling.
Just be nice in it :D
Or be an ignorant bugger :rofl:
I’m just nice :rofl:
Ahhh I see, that is good to see it in that way.
And definitely about the positivity, happy & genuine peoples.

Yas! supportive friends and staff:D
Xx

D

Deleted member 11852

Some great posts here .. Hopefully we have never come across as arrogant to anyone.. I wouldn't like to have a list of likes and dislike s of people on our profile.. After all when I look in the mirror how could i criticise anyone.. I don't think we have ever ignored anyone on here if we don't reply it's probably because we're asleep or busy.. W.. :)

D

Deleted member 11094

Some great posts here .. Hopefully we have never come across as arrogant to anyone.. I wouldn't like to have a list of likes and dislike s of people on our profile.. After all when I look in the mirror how could i criticise anyone.. I don't think we have ever ignored anyone on here if we don't reply it's probably because we're asleep or busy.. W.. :)
Yes I do that too! I end up missing posts, messages, photos and stuff. Life gets in the way, and my brain has its moments. Sometimes people get upset by it, but after explaining all okay. You both do good posts and honest chats, lovely pair, so don't criticise yourself
x

Reactions: GeoffRy