As Its Getting Close To Christmas What Or Who Would You Like In Your Stockings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Rita Ora no thanks, I'd choose Cheryl Cole over her any day
Both! Omm
I did mention this somewhere else but can't remember where, but after watching the X-factor with the family, I actually warmed up to Rita Ora and yeah, I think personally she's a bit of alright tbh.
She's got such a sexy figure, but her personality man.. There's just that something about her. Phew.

But aye, Rita & Cheryl Cole with a @Pearls mashup and moi in the middle.
Sounds bloody good to me! :D

From the site itself, well of course my Pearls will be in stockings as usual, and it's Christmas too so extra spoilt.. But maybe we can arrange some festive fun with a friend ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Both! Omm
I did mention this somewhere else but can't remember where, but after watching the X-factor with the family, I actually warmed up to Rita Ora and yeah, I think personally she's a bit of alright tbh.
She's got such a sexy figure, but her personality man.. There's just that something about her. Phew.

But aye, Rita & Cheryl Cole with a @Pearls mashup and moi in the middle.
Sounds bloody good to me! :D

From the site itself, well of course my Pearls will be in stockings as usual, and it's Christmas too so extra spoilt.. But maybe we can arrange some festive fun with a friend ;)
Tart..xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm
pink a couple of the suicide girls..
Id also like a time machine.. to recreate.. liz taylor.. maryln m and audrey H in their hey days..
Elvis n james Dean too..
and my guilty pleasure eminem
from here well... let me think :whistle:

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

Hmmm
pink a couple of the suicide girls..
Id also like a time machine.. to recreate.. liz taylor.. maryln m and audrey H in their hey days..
Elvis n james Dean too..
and my guilty pleasure eminem
from here well... let me think :whistle:

I'd never fit in a stocking :)

Reactions: Admin