Atmosphere

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We start to undress her while she, being a slightly randy girl, fondles our cocks. Mmm.
Sort of wondering whether to spend an hour writing out one of our sessions in detail. Hm.
Well the world's your oyster here. We have an area for stories, fantasies and so on.
Many people choose to write about their experiences so please - feel free :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You're on. One day soon then.

Perhaps the time she was wearing kickers and bra and a long cardigan. The deal was I simply watched those two and he got naked and started to have her on the kitchen stool while I got hard and she got very VERY wet.
Sounds like a superb evening indeed. (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It was truly amazing. Lovely. We have beer once felt dirty in a threesome, just horny, sexy, warm and friendly
That warm, sexy, friendly and almost 'loving' feeling, the warm fuzzy feeling - is irreplaceable in my honest and personal opinion. (Within this lifestyle)

T

The_Bibas

So you have invited someone to your home for that first time with all the usual intentions but how do you set the scene?
Do you turn it into a romantic scenario with candles, soft music, a nice meal perhaps and a few drinks.
On the other hand is it just a meet where you want to get on with it? Cold but this is how a lot of people see swinging.
I think a little wooing goes a long way and unless you are in a club then it's something different when it's your home.
Sick of stalkers now so it's a hotel or nothing these days..
Too many people know where I live hence my break from the scene.. Well I had to find them all and let them know I saw their wives..
Lol

19 March 2015
Best atmosphere is where laughter and sex filled laughter come together.
Oh and a decent massage... I have two hands for a reason.. and can massage very easily using both hands individually.
Being quite ambidextrous is fun. :sneaky:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
This all sounds so civilised!

I'm more likely to meet someone at theirs and pray it's not a tip

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Best atmosphere is where laughter and sex filled laughter come together.
Oh and a decent massage... I have two hands for a reason.. and can massage very easily using both hands individually.
Being quite ambidextrous is fun. :sneaky:
Funny and sex what a combination :D