Attracted To Hugs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 August 2017
City
High Wycombe
I don't know about you, but I am always more attractive to women who hug. I love hugs as much as I love sex. I always wish it was me when I see a woman giving a hug even if the recipient is a pet!

For me, there are different forms of attraction. There are women I want to hug that I don't particularly fancy, and some I fancy who I wouldn't necessarily come to mind when I want a hug.

Anyone else similar?

Could a desire to hug every woman i can be considered a fetish?

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Love a cuddle or hug, don't think its a fetish Ive heard of but perhaps there are people out there that have x

Reactions: Baldrick
S

Sammy

Love a cuddle or hug, don't think its a fetish Ive heard of but perhaps there are people out there that have x

Yes I believe that there are specific services out there now that you can pay to be cuddled n hugged
Sx

4 August 2017
City
High Wycombe
Yes I believe that there are specific services out there now that you can pay to be cuddled n hugged
Sx
Hi Sammy, yes, I believe you are right, but its not a well established market.

Hypothetically if you were in the cuddle market, how much would you expect to pay or be paid to cuddle for 30 minutes?

Perhaps some people would prefer to barter cuddles for DIY?

S

Sammy

Hi Sammy, yes, I believe you are right, but its not a well established market.

Hypothetically if you were in the cuddle market, how much would you expect to pay or be paid to cuddle for 30 minutes?

Perhaps some people would prefer to barter cuddles for DIY?

I believe it in excess of £100 for 1hr , it's been a while since I watched the documentary , its suppose to be a growing trend

There's also been recent research shown that couples that hug n cuddle tend to have a long marriage

And there's huge research available about the significant difference hugs n cuddles on impact on children ... they tend to turn into more stable confident self assured adults

But to answer your question
Some people are tactile n touchy feely and crave touch hugs n cuddles , for other that's just not their cuppa

Feck -- swap cuddles for DIY
lol happily, I'm useless so that's a no brainer lol

Sx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3657

I believe it in excess of £100 for 1hr , it's been a while since I watched the documentary , its suppose to be a growing trend

There's also been recent research shown that couples that hug n cuddle tend to have a long marriage

And there's huge research available about the significant difference hugs n cuddles on impact on children ... they tend to turn into more stable confident self assured adults

But to answer your question
Some people are tactile n touchy feely and crave touch hugs n cuddles , for other that's just not their cuppa

Feck -- swap cuddles for DIY
lol happily, I'm useless so that's a no brainer lol

Sx
You didn't click the link obviously.
Screenshot_20170805-100718.png

D

Deleted member 3657

For a £100 or more for an hour you should get much more than a cuddle :sneaky:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
:rolleyes::eek::eek:

Why the feck am I going to work everyday, getting covered in muck when I can get paid £50 an hour for cuddling someone. I cuddle Kaz for at least an hour a night for six years. Roughly she owes me £109,500. I can't wait to tell her the good news :whistle:

Who wants a cuddle? Form an orderly queue please. We can offer a Double Cuddle for a discounted rate :whistle:

B x

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Bloody hell!!! I've been throwing cuddles around like nobody's business! Geeezzzz I have been robbed blind and didn't even know it! I could be a millionaire! Xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Bloody hell!!! I've been throwing cuddles around like nobody's business! Geeezzzz I have been robbed blind and didn't even know it! I could be a millionaire! Xx
If you charged for cuddles Bill Gates would be jealous hun :whistle::whistle:;)