Attractions?

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Who do you follow and why?

I often enter into weird conversations.. It's how my mind works.. I drag people in.. They lose who they are for a while.., @Admin struggled to understand me initially.. I am abstract.. But.....
I notice things....
I see people... People who pop up when another person posts something..
They hide behind a like or similar.. Rarely speaking.. But again and again they pop up...
Should I name them..... I could...

In a life when we will soon expire.. Too soon.. Why do we not say what we want

WHO ARE YOU FOLLOWING AND WHY?
XxxBibaxxX

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We often give random smileys and likes when reading through threads we have missed but we interact in the forums too when RL allows us a bit of time.

Agreed you do drag people into your abstract world and I must say I love what you've done with the place.

I say what I want more than kaz does but we both try not to offend (sometimes I offend with my dry humour).

We follow different people for different reasons. Some cos they make us laugh, some cos they're hot, some cos they asked, some cos we're curious.

B x

D

Deleted member 3657

Unfortunately sometimes we do... That is true but we are still wrong..
XxxBibaxxX
We can follow for various reasons. For me personally I now only follow purely because I like them to chat to. I am now in a place where I'm content in the fact that there's never going to be anything more really. So for me a follow, a like or a smiley is only a way of interacting. No hidden agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3657

Oh and as for attractions, I'm attracted to 3 women in here. That's all it'll ever be, just an attraction. I'll interact but yhat will be as far as I'll go. I won't say what I want anymore. No more pm from me unless they do. No more chasing. I'll only pm if there's something to say in private but never to approach.
I can't be continually wrong in what I think or feeling like the fucking fool have been.

S

Sammy

Oh and as for attractions, I'm attracted to 3 women in here. That's all it'll ever be, just an attraction. I'll interact but yhat will be as far as I'll go. I won't say what I want anymore. No more pm from me unless they do. No more chasing. I'll only pm if there's something to say in private but never to approach.
I can't be continually wrong in what I think or feeling like the fucking fool have been.

So my response to you is
You're clearly a nice guy
Yep there a brain rattling round in there
But in relation to following and being followed lots of new folk are joining daily , looking on forums etc how do you expect things to change or move forward from place you are at
If you are being negative bout yourself

When you look at folk you might possibly be interested in
What do you base that on

Is is looks banter humour intelligent posts , commonalities

In my life experience negative attracts negative

I choose to follow those that interest me , those I find funny , those who posts intrigue and those who I share common ground - if anything comes after that added bonus
Sx

D

Deleted member 3657

So my response to you is
You're clearly a nice guy
Yep there a brain rattling round in there
But in relation to following and being followed lots of new folk are joining daily , looking on forums etc how do you expect things to change or move forward from place you are at
If you are being negative bout yourself

When you look at folk you might possibly be interested in
What do you base that on

Is is looks banter humour intelligent posts , commonalities

In my life experience negative attracts negative

I choose to follow those that interest me , those I find funny , those who posts intrigue and those who I share common ground - if anything comes after that added bonus
Sx
You've based your opinion without knowing the history.
I'm saying I'm not going to approach if I'm attracted. I've been proven wrong every single time. I never said I won't interact. If there's an attraction and they aporoach me I'll reply. You've once again taken the negative from what I've said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 3657

Not at all I've not based it on anything .other than recent postings .as will all newbies to site . but just an outsider point of view looking in ...
Sx
And made assumptions without knowing the history.

S

Sammy

And made assumptions without knowing the history.

No assumptions made at all not my style in slightest
Purely observations
But as you said I take negative - I clearly acknowledge you're an intelligent humerous nice guy ... Shame
Sx

D

Deleted member 3657

No assumptions made at all not my style in slightest
Purely observations
But as you said I take negative - I clearly acknowledge you're an intelligent humerous nice guy ... Shame
Sx
shame? little belittling. If anyone has the right to say its a "shame" it's me. It's a shame most are superficial, narcissistic and dishonest, however unintentional they claim.

19 March 2015

I often enter into weird conversations.. It's how my mind works.. I drag people in.. They lose who they are for a while.., @Admin struggled to understand me initially.. I am abstract.. But.....
I notice things....
They hide behind a like or similar.. Rarely speaking.. But again and again they pop up...

XxxBibaxxX
Ahh but that comes with time and familiarity. :) x

Yes similarly to others, we follow people who either are of direct personal interest to us, or we find witty, funny, humorous etc or simply because we feel that they could be good friends.
So for us it's a bit of everything, mostly for personal possibilities but also for the prospect of friendships too. X

S

Sammy

shame? little belittling. If anyone has the right to say its a "shame" it's me. It's a shame most are superficial, narcissistic and dishonest, however unintentional they claim.

No genuinely not belittling
It's a shame that you don't see yourself as others see you and even bigger shame that you feel the need to respond in the way you have ,

And it's a real shame if you believe that's what most people are on the site
Sx

D

Deleted member 3411

There are some we follow as we are interested but hadn't had chance to make any sort of move yet, and some we'd like to follow but haven't added (prefer to ask). Today we hope to MEET some so we can get to really know them and they know us, that is when real attraction matters, online you only form an opinion....

31 July 2017
City
Liverpool

I notice things....

XxxBibaxxX

I want to message and follow a fair few lovely and interesting people on this great site. I think I have been wary due to other cold and cliquey experiences on other swinging sites. Not so fab.. I'm looking at you!

T

The_Bibas

I want to message and follow a fair few lovely and interesting people on this great site. I think I have been wary due to other cold and cliquey experiences on other swinging sites. Not so fab.. I'm looking at you!
Look at?

D

Deleted member 3657

It's a shame that you don't see yourself as others see you
Wrong again, I do see myself as other's do. I know I am intelligent and can be humorous. It's a shame the one's I find attractive don't see anything else.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Wrong again, I do see myself as other's do. I know I am intelligent and can be humorous. It's a shame the one's I find attractive don't see anything else.
Neil here and I know without any shadow of a doubt I am very clever, very funny, a fun person to meet and very sexy. I don't on the other hand think I am attractive to look at aside from a couple of good points
We live with what we have to, I may never meet any of the wonderful people i have talked to on here never mind have sex with them and I so much want to do both.
Wishing does nothing but make heartache
Carpe diem

N xxx

Reactions: Colin