Attractive V Sexually Attractive

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels

Afternoon fellow SS users,

I have been thinking of this for a while so I thought I would throw it out there.... I may be alone in this however for me if I find someone attractive doesn't necessarily mean I find them sexually attractive yes I think they can intertwine but essentially they are two different qualities. Am I alone here? discuss

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

I have been thinking of this for a while so I thought I would throw it out there.... I may be alone in this however for me if I find someone attractive doesn't necessarily mean I find them sexually attractive yes I think they can intertwine but essentially they are two different qualities. Am I alone here? discuss
Spell out the difference for me, OP

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Honestly for me they both go hand in hand, yes I may notice that someone's attractive because I feel sexually attracted to them, perhaps that's wrong perhaps what I mean is just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean I want to have sex (or even consider it) with them right away.

S

Sammy

I agree I can look at at man or woman and acknowledge and think yes very attractive person ... but doesn't necessarily float my boat

While others I look at and think
Wow I wanna know you in a whole other way ...

Sx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
A lot of women are attractive however I may not want to be sexual with them I find them attractive but that's it
Attraction is a personal thing, no?

A person may be 'objectively' attractive and still not quite do it for you. Or they may not have 'classical' good looks but there's something about the way they move, speak or act that is exciting.

?

W

Wheels

Attraction is a personal thing, no?

A person may be 'objectively' attractive and still not quite do it for you. Or they may not have 'classical' good looks but there's something about the way they move, speak or act that is exciting.

?

Exactly my friend there is no right or wrong here I am just asking really if attraction and sexual attraction are the same for some people or two different qualities.

9 January 2016
City
Reading
I’d need to think about this more but initial reaction is I’m not sure I’ve ever found a lady attractive where I wouldn’t be happy to get sexual, other than on morale grounds (ie they’re married, work colleague, relative etc).

2 February 2018
City
Shakopee
This is a really good question, for me I think that , I could see someone I think is attractive to me and think you are gorgeous really lovely looking I would love to ask you out for dinner or get to know you , other people I might look at and think God you look so sexy I would love to rip your clothes off and be really filthy with you . Maybe it's just the way I'm feeling at the the time when I look at them . Xx

9 September 2017
I find this interesting.
I think I may differ in that the consensus so far seems to be that people can't find someone sexually attractive unless they find them attractive per se. Of course, it depends on the definition of the word attractive but here are my thoughts anyway.
If I find a woman "attractive" then I will certainly find her sexually attractive. Quite simply if I fancy a woman I'll want to pull her panties off (y):whistle::cool:
However, if I don't find a woman attractive in the conventional sense (by MY definition) I can still find her sexually attractive because of other attributes. I'm not talking body parts here. More attitude and the way she behaves etc. To clarify, if I find her ugly or repulsive nothing will make me want to have sex with her. However, if she's someone that, initially, I wouldn't have given a second glance she may have "something about her" that will make me want to have sex with her.
I've had a couple of relationships with girls who I wouldn't, for example, make a beeline for at a party, but have enjoyed glorius sex with.
I hope that makes sense.

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool

No! Definitely not. I was trying to explain this to someone I know!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 7954

Yeah i think they are different but also work together too. You need to be attracted to wanna get jiggy with someone but im also capable of looking at a guy and thinking.....you are a beautiful man....bur thats as far as it goes xx