Auction Closed Results Below.. ♡♡♡

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Firstly thankyou for taking part.. its been fun.. a headache but fun.
Below i shall post..
The winning bids.. and the members they have won..
Please bear with me its not been easy, counting in between the banter on the thread.
If i have miss counted and you notice, please feel free to correct...

Ok ... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
@VoluptuousVixen wins....
@Lovernotfighter £2.50
@Bump-n-Grind £4.00
@Scrunchy&Muffet £4.00
@TheBrunetteandtheSexToy £10.00.

@MP386 wins...
@louise1970 £6.00
@Her_him69 £6.00
@Looby&Lew £6.00
@NigelandJulie £6.00

@Scrunchy&Muffet wins...
@SexyTatts £7.00
@The_Usual_Horny_Couple £7.00
@VoluptuousVixen £9.00

@NigelandJulie win..
@MP386 £4.50

@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite win...
@Mingles £25.00

@meet_the_fockers wins...
@Lips_Pearls £30.00
@EvilS £1.00

@uk2002 wins...
@meet_the_fockers £5.01 :eek:

Ok thanks for taking part.. those whom have been won the foreit is as you know :eek:
Thanks once again..
For those who took part and do wish to donate.. here is the link... which will take you to SS,s pay pal..
Thankyou muchly mwahhhhh

[email protected]

Xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Firstly thankyou for taking part.. its been fun.. a headache but fun.
Below i shall post..
The winning bids.. and the members they have won..
Please bear with me its not been easy, counting in between the banter on the thread.
If i have miss counted and you notice, please feel free to correct...

Ok ... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
@VoluptuousVixen wins....
@Lovernotfighter £2.50
@Bump-n-Grind £4.00
@Scrunchy&Muffet £4.00
@TheBrunetteandtheSexToy £10.00.

@MP386 wins...
@louise1970 £6.00
@Her_him69 £6.00
@Looby&Lew £6.00
@NigelandJulie £6.00

@Scrunchy&Muffet wins...
@SexyTatts £7.00
@The_Usual_Horny_Couple £7.00
@VoluptuousVixen £9.00

@NigelandJulie win..
@MP386 £4.50

@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite win...
@Mingles £25.00

@meet_the_fockers wins...
@Lips_Pearls £30.00
@EvilS £1.00

@uk2002 wins...
@meet_the_fockers £5.01 :eek:

Ok thanks for taking part.. those whom have been won the foreit is as you know :eek:
Thanks once again..
For those who took part and do wish to donate.. here is the link... which will take you to SS,s pay pal..
Thankyou muchly mwahhhhh

[email protected]

Xxxx
That is absolutely fantastic!!
regardless of anything I know how hard it is to manage stuff like this, and when done on a mobile phone... bloody hell!! :eek:
So a HUGE thank you and Kudos to you Flo (my nickname for Mrs MTF in case you didn't know... :p) for all you do
:love: xx

M

meet_the_fockers

That is absolutely fantastic!!
regardless of anything I know how hard it is to manage stuff like this, and when done on a mobile phone... bloody hell!! :eek:
So a HUGE thank you and Kudos to you Flo (my nickname for Mrs MTF in case you didn't know... :p) for all you do
:love: xx
Your most welcome... its been a bit of fun. Xxx

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Oh yes btw...
Please post your pics on this thread.. lol..
Faces can of course be obscured.. ;) xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good evening all,
okay before I go any further I really want to thank @meet_the_fockers for organising and managing such a chaotic thing like this. I must add, and she'll kill me for doing so, she does all this on her phone... How? God knows. But she does...
Secondly thank you to YOU - the ones who voted for members.

I thought nothing of this and thought it no more than a joke, and then realised that you - our members, and Mrs MTF, genuinely did this for a laugh and to chuck some coins in the pot...

This site, per month costs us £140 just to turn the lights on. Nothing else, no maintenance fees, no additional security fees.. no fixes, just to have the lights on alone is £140 per month.The total monthly cost is considerably more. :D

We're a loving couple, normal people, like you. But we have a side to us that not many know about...
We own and run a swinging site that helps people connect.
It helps people be themselves. it helps people reach out for friendship, naughty times and even support...

We're here for you. And never ask for anything apart for support if you can share our name.
But when someone puts a cap out and does something like this - we're blown away so thank you ALL for everything xx
Unexpected and hugely appreciated.

N

NigelandJulie

Well it's seems I am all yours !! £4.50 you may have bid over the odds ... It's £4.49 more than I thought I would be worth :D
Well I (Julie) would have gone to a fiver if you came with power tools xx Looking forward to seeing the photo xx