• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

on P.A.G.E. 1 i voted for YOU as my only vote in this thread for the christmas avatar, i clearly put thats it for now as at that point no others were originals, that we liked !! so if im voting on the wrong page, please tell me where i need to vote !!!!
Chill your beans. Are you entering?

M

meet_the_fockers

Right ok .. i arranged an avatar competion .. I spoke to thepantie purse re a prize.. for you lot. Because of course i have all the time in the world.. between working 12 hr shifts!
i then put up another thread for voting.
i thought a seperate thread.. would make it easy to keep a tally of the votes.
hence
.my 3 votes go to 1 2 3
clearly not.
Admin has simplyfied it.. hope this makes it a tad clearer..
Good luck to the entrants.

Reactions: LeeWidnes

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Right ok .. i arranged an avatar competion .. I spoke to thepantie purse re a prize.. for you lot. Because of course i have all the time in the world.. between working 12 hr shifts!
i then put up another thread for voting.
i thought a seperate thread.. would make it easy to keep a tally of the votes.
hence
.my 3 votes go to 1 2 3
clearly not.
Admin has simplyfied it.. hope this makes it a tad clearer..
Good luck to the entrants.
And you have done an amazing job in doing so too. :)
Everyone is grateful and appreciative of what you've done.

I didn't make anything simpler, I just added what you already wrote. (y)
And so far it's doing well, not only are we grateful for your input, but also grateful for the Pantie Purse to give away something of a special prize which they didn';t have to do.

This is an excellent thread and involves a lot of people, so let's all enjoy it for what it is.
Peeps may I remind everyone that doing something like this takes balls and a LOT and I mean a lot of organising.
We must remember, doing threads and competitions like this is not easy and anything that can be asked, can be asked discreetly via PM's instead of spamming the comp threads (y) (y)

Anyway, it's amazing so far and what positive results we have here. ;) x

M

meet_the_fockers

And you have done an amazing job in doing so too. :)
Everyone is grateful and appreciative of what you've done.

I didn't make anything simpler, I just added what you already wrote. (y)
And so far it's doing well, not only are we grateful for your input, but also grateful for the Pantie Purse to give away something of a special prize which they didn';t have to do.

This is an excellent thread and involves a lot of people, so let's all enjoy it for what it is.
Peeps may I remind everyone that doing something like this takes balls and a LOT and I mean a lot of organising.
We must remember, doing threads and competitions like this is not easy and anything that can be asked, can be asked discreetly via PM's instead of spamming the comp threads (y) (y)

Anyway, it's amazing so far and what positive results we have here. ;) x
Thanks you.. but its hopefully a hell of a lot of fun :D x

Reactions: The-A-Team
M

meet_the_fockers

I think you talk about adding yourself here though?

Fook knows. I've given up as I'm just as confused LOL

Aye me too, Ive given up.. :eek:

Reactions: Admin