Award A Trophy.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
The rules to this game are quite simple. Pick a member and award them a unique trophy. Please try to be more original than 'Big Breast Award' or 'Long Tallywhacker Award'.

As we are a couple we're going to cheat and give out two trophies :p.

As mentioned in another thread we Award @MP386 the "Peeping Tom" Trophy, for his commitment to observing the media gallery :lol:

We also present @Vanezza the "Chicken Chaser" Trophy to help them raise awareness for disadvantaged chickens :D

Please collect your trophies

IMG_7194.JPG

Also a special request. Can somebody give @Her_him69 a trophy before she bursts :rofl:.

Have fun. Play nice.

BNK
Xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The rules to this game are quite simple. Pick a member and award them a unique trophy. Please try to be more original than 'Big Breast Award' or 'Long Tallywhacker Award'.

As we are a couple we're going to cheat and give out two trophies :p.

As mentioned in another thread we Award @MP386 the "Peeping Tom" Trophy, for his commitment to observing the media gallery :lol:

We also present @Vanezza the "Chicken Chaser" Trophy to help them raise awareness for disadvantaged chickens :D

Please collect your trophies

View attachment 39730

Also a special request. Can somebody give @Her_him69 a trophy before she bursts :rofl:.

Have fun. Play nice.

BNK
Xxx

If my sides split anymore i wont be able to move :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vxx

M

meet_the_fockers

So everyone gets awe sweet awe lovely awe naww awe i get a pirate!!
Im getting a complex im off...
I got a super one in my pm's but shes toooo chicken to post it!! :D cluck cluck... xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
*rummages in the background*

I'm sure there's a spare "Queen of the Fuckin' Universe!" round here somewhere... Hmmm...

Reactions: Baldrick

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
So everyone gets awe sweet awe lovely awe naww awe i get a pirate!!
Im getting a complex im off...
I got a super one in my pm's but shes toooo chicken to post it!! :D cluck cluck... xx
Don't complain we got a disadvantaged chicken and third place in a gangbang :rofl::rofl: