Awkward Moments

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Perusing an aquatic named dating site and noticed a couple of people I know and it made me wonder about the swinging community. I wondered if any members have been on a swingers site (please don't name) and come across (no not that cum) another member you knew that could make RL a little awkward when you next saw them. Or maybe worse, seen a family member on there. Or seen either in a club. Anyone come across this before? What did you think, feel? Any funny stories?

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
This is the only site we are on, not interested with any others, and no don't know any RL friends here, would cross that bridge if it happens N&J x

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
D

Deleted member 3657

Please note, I am not looking for anyone to mention any other site, it's not a debate about any other site. Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything awkward as suggested.

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Oh yes 4 of them.
3 ladies one gent.
One i met at a concert we all rocked the night away..
I clocked her on a site.. we got on and actually met.. she came with me whilst i had my erm bits peirced.
Another she actually worked on my ward!! We where in touch on fbk.. she chose to use the same avatar there as on the site.
Another re fbk.. she works in the same hospital.. and still wanted to meet!! Outta there.
Finally a gent ahem from here.. i see occasionally on the corridor in work.. paramedic ( ambulance technician) who ferries old dears to hospital appointments.
Hes not clocked me yet.
Always aware he made be just around the corner.

15 August 2015
I haven't seen many on that aquatic dating site, only 1 from what I remember. And I found someone from my (small) town on a swingers site, I don't know if they know I know (confused yet?) But I did see I had messaged them once upon a time!
I found my best mate and wife on the same swingers site, took me a good couple of years to tell him. He was stunned! He's actually the only mate I've told him what I get up to. I like to keep my private private life under wraps.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Have only been in this position once... whilst at the club (when i went as a single male) I bumped into a work colleague.... who also knows the wife!

Was a tad difficult, but now Mrs marms is with me there's nothing to hide. :)

Not seen said friend in over a year now though..... loaned her a sum of money and she then disappeared. :(
Best way to get rid of unwanted friends lend them some money. lol

T

The_Bibas

Customers
Neighbours
Horrible women off social media sites who have alleged perfect lives... Really..
I bet I know where your husbands birth mark is judging by the single profile on certain sites..
It's rife.
I get recognised all the time from my jewellery, clothes, piercings.. Even my handbag..

XxxBibaxxX

19 March 2015
Bumped into our old accountant once. I did mention it somewhere else before, but yeah we bumped into him at a social. Initially was awkward but hell we're all in this for the same thing..
But what did piss me off big time was, at the event we exchanged numbers again to keep in touch and sort work/business out etc.. after the social, about 4am and then for the following 3 days, he bombarded me asking for a 3sum with him which was never gonna happen.
Asshat. o_O

N

No longer with us

Has happened twice; once with a female friend... we discovered each other on the site. We were due to see each other socially at a noon-scene party that weekend, so we went outside, and decided there and then whether we'd speak to each other on the site or just ignore (in real life) that we were on the site. We chose the latter; verified each other as nice people, but then ignored each other's membership thereafter.

Second time it happened, was a close friend's sister was on the site with her husband; they weren't looking for single fellas so although we know each other are on the site, we've never actually acknowledged it to each other.

I'm content either way, just as long as both/all agree with the situation. But that's true about everything in this scene. As long as everyone's on the same page, it works.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Went to a little pub on the moors for my father's 65th, couple of years back, and so it was that the waiter who served us turned out to be a student I'd knocked off a couple of times. Poor bugger didn't know which way to look, fumbled, forgot the order... to the extent that my dad complained about the "vacant service."

Ooops.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Went to a little pub on the moors for my father's 65th, couple of years back, and so it was that the waiter who served us turned out to be a student I'd knocked off a couple of times. Poor bugger didn't know which way to look, fumbled, forgot the order... to the extent that my dad complained about the "vacant service."

Ooops.
Oops :rofl: