Back In Time

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

First of all, @zebo those are fantastic photographs! (y)(y)(y)(y)

Yes, I would have to go with the late 20s -> Mid 30s era (but, as @Scrumps says, you would have to be rich or in the right place - I'd probably be shoeless on the Jarrow march :confused:).
11baf9311f51f133951a1b203391bbae.jpg
Weimar era cabaret, Art Deco design, sexy machines, Dadaist photography, fluid sexualites, glamourous women, sharp dressed men.... hell, I might even go full Poirot for the social! :D:D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Yes, I would have to go with the late 20s -> Mid 30s era (but, as @Scrumps says, you would have to be rich or in the right place - I'd probably be shoeless on the Jarrow march :confused:).
View attachment 12646
Weimar era cabaret, Art Deco design, sexy machines, Dadaist photography, fluid sexualites, glamourous women, sharp dressed men.... hell, I might even go full Poirot for the social! :D:D
Gorgeous era xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

Mootje

View attachment 12646
hehehehehe .. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just flicking back and this;

Watches @Admin descend into a quivering wreck...
I know the image isn't shown but if you click back.. My God she is drop dead gorgeous.. I have been drawn to her since childhood and aside from my gorgeous @Pearls :D - she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.. Liz Taylor.
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. Even when she was much older, no one can say she wasn't classy.
Gimme the 20'3, 30's 40's for grace and style any day - but Elizabeth Taylor.. She just melts me. :love: x

Elizabeth-Taylor-007.jpg
418a66131034906b451b81b2312fbaca.jpg
article-1370104-0B4D349100000578-937_634x848.jpg

Oooof my god. Stunning.