Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Back To Basics Bdsm At Townhouse 18th March

Event: Back to Basics BDSM at Townhouse 18th March
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by riccarda, 17 March 2016.

This is our usual, good old back to basics BDSM night for those who just want to enjoy some good old thrashings, lashings and bashings with some kinkery thrown in for good measure! Lol
No theme, no gimic just good old BDSM. This is not strict protocol and you are welcome to attend socially if you wish but we do have a minimum dresscode of all dark clothing, fetish/ BDSM clothing or alternative clothing.

There is an added extra at this event too! My submissive @riccarda recently rocked up in a suit which hung like rag and hadn't been pressed! You can imagine my horror?! riccarda needs some practice in the ironing department as punishment but also as a lesson in the importance of impeccable presentation to Mistress.

So I am setting up an iron and ironing board on our stage and riccarda will be doing anyone's ironing for the night. You may bring up to 5 items which will be identified as yours by a raffle ticket and you may collect your items before you leave. If you require your items to be hung up, please bring hangers with you. riccarda will take great care with your item as this is a lesson after all and riccarda does not want to disappoint Mistress......ever!!!

Overnights are available for this event if you want to make a night of it for the usual price of £10 per person for a shared room and £15 for a single private room. Please PM me to book in and as usual, rooms need to be paid for in advance

See you all there xx
  1. riccarda created a new event:

Back to Basics BDSM at Townhouse 18th March

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice