Back To The Past

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

1980s women! "Big hair" on the head and untrimmed bushes, heavily made-up eyes and rouged cheeks. Happy days! rachel3a-001.jpg

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Had to fight a semi on when I saw this. Real rs turbo still a headturner before Garrett fitted their cheap components into the series 2 engines. Big rs fan : rs2000 mk2 flatfront. 2 saphires, fiesta and series 1 focus. Loved all of em apart from the fiesta. Alas the birth of my son ended my love affair with the rs brand. A fair trade off though as I wouldn't swap him for anything. Would love to get my hands on a zakspeed Capri though! :)

Reactions: Admin
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
image.jpeg Had one of these when I was 18 ... How long ago ....:eek::eek:
This one is for sale at £16K !!!!
And before anyone says yes...,done the Bodie and Doyle ... Professionals ..smokey donuts ... :D:D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
image.jpeg Had one of these when I was about 12 .... You can still buy them .... The cool part at 12 was it was fuelled with Methylated Spirit ..and you had matches to light it and make fire and steam !!! :cool::cool: The new ones use solid fuels ... That's not fun :(

Reactions: No longer with us

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
View attachment 21504 Had one of these when I was about 12 .... You can still buy them .... The cool part at 12 was it was fuelled with Methylated Spirit ..and you had matches to light it and make fire and steam !!! :cool::cool: The new ones use solid fuels ... That's not fun :(
Oooh I remember these, vaguely. It was the mention of the fuel that reminded me. Excellent stuff.

Reactions: MP386