Backing Out Of A Meet Chat

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Ok so you have been chatting to someone on the site about maybe meeting up and something happens to totally put you off meeting so what do you do if its say the face pics they sent or something else that's made it dead in the water.

We personally prefer the honest approach and try to be as nice as possible but sometimes it has back fired on us when the other folks demand to know just why you have killed the chat about meeting off.

Normally we would say something along the lines of. We are sorry but we don't think we are the sort of people you are looking for. Or we don't feel we would be compatible. We have on occasions had a message back asking why and as much as we try to put folks off they just keep asking why and then it gets sticky big time.
We have noticed a tendency for people to kill the chat by just stopping answering messages.

So come on how do you all do it

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Difficult one for sure but honesty is the best policy or Ive just booked a holiday for a few months so won't be around much :rofl:

Reactions: AutumnH
D

Deleted member 1030

How about "I'm bald - but I'll be washing my hair that night!"?

M

meet_the_fockers

Its the nature of the site, to flirt etc..
If there is maybe an incling of a meet. I would move to private messages, and be honest from the start...
Having said that we have/do meet socially also, which can be brilliant...

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I would say be honest with them, if they keep asking why you keep telling them the same thing. Of course if it starts to become a problem warn them that you can and will block them.

D

Deleted member 5725

Honesty every time . But if I get to the stage if a meet I would never back out unless other circumstances changed things (work , illness etc ) and then I would work round the other party and put myself out to ensure it happens .
I tend to go for the social meet first though as a matter of course

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We are always honest, but polite.
We had a social meet Friday night, lively couple but I knew as soon as we got in the car that they weren't that interested. Took them two days to get back to us, and I was right. My response was a polite thank you, and said I didn't think they were interested in us. Then wished them all the best in their search.

T

The_Bibas

Ok so you have been chatting to someone on the site about maybe meeting up and something happens to totally put you off meeting so what do you do if its say the face pics they sent or something else that's made it dead in the water.

We personally prefer the honest approach and try to be as nice as possible but sometimes it has back fired on us when the other folks demand to know just why you have killed the chat about meeting off.

Normally we would say something along the lines of. We are sorry but we don't think we are the sort of people you are looking for. Or we don't feel we would be compatible. We have on occasions had a message back asking why and as much as we try to put folks off they just keep asking why and then it gets sticky big time.
We have noticed a tendency for people to kill the chat by just stopping answering messages.

So come on how do you all do it

Be honest without saying the truth...

Thanks for getting in touch with me hun.. I do get lots of offers and the only way to narrow things down is based on a photo..

Some people take great photos and are not like that in real life, others are not as photogenic but are probably fantastic in real life But I guess that is the gamble as I can't meet everyone…..

I get it wrong as much as I get it right.

All I can do is look for a connection in the photo..

Based on this you are not what I am looking for. It's not personal but I just can't fancy everyone.

I hope you understand.

I will know what I want when I see it but it's all about attraction and connection for me..

It's like being at a buffet with all choices I have.

Thank you again so much.

XxxBibaxxX