Bag of tricks

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
It’s sounds wicked,but now you know each other’s preference is there things you’ve not done or won’t do? Nosey ain’t I? If you don’t mind me asking?
We will not partake in extreme BDSM ,ive witnessed a female with rings in her back and nipples be hung from what i can only describe as meat hooks not pleasant to see tbh but she liked it

11 November 2019
24 November 2015
That’s amazing! Wicked, it’s something I’ve never knew went on a lot,but I’m pleasantly surprised it’s more common than I thought? Have you ever lost keys to handcuffs? That would be a worry?
No lol ,i have hidden them to keep him restrained for longer when hes being edged ,gets him so worked up and frustrated ;)

D

Deleted member 16044

As the headline says whats in your bag of tricks ,have you expanded on your toy collection ,i certainly have since joining SS ,from a prostate massager to a ball crusher and electro probes ,ive come along way from a few vibrators
I know I bought a 30 speed wand and massager and a nice new mini vibrator and some corsets and fun christmas pudding nipple tassles and some masks

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Thank you.
Yes it is, I mean, when I have done a 2 hour session, the sweat is pouring off me, HRH is a quivering wreck... literally the slightest touch and I'm gone. It's really intense and passionate. We've done this for quite some time now (almost 20 years give or take) and it has given me the ability to understand her every need.
Most people in the vanilla world, have no idea what this all means. It's really intense and passionate. @Miss-Sexy-Legs as the OP who is also a Domme, will tell you the same. Just as @RubberSubManc who is submissive, will also tell you how intense it is.
Oh I'm both, I can dom and be sub, I can dom whilst locked too, and it is intense. And yeah you can be sweating like no tomorrow and have built someone up so much that the slightest touch can turn them on. Plus the benefit of doing both is I know what they are experiencing, so for newbies you can reassure them that what they are feeling is normal, and for experienced you know how to push them further.

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
As for my toy box:

Equipment I have:
Rev1000
SLING
Vibrating Wand
Low Melt Candle
Nipple Suckers
Double Ended Dildo
Anal Locking Cockring
Nightstick Dildo
14 PIECE SOUND KIT
PINWHEEL
FULL BODY LYCRA SUIT
THE CURVE CHASTITY DEVICE BLACK
CB3000 CHASTITY DEVICE BLACK
STEEL CHASTITY COCK CAGE
TEARDROP COCKRING X 2
Lockable Cockring
Anal Hook
Vacuum Pump
Cockhead Ring
5 leather strap ball stretcher
Straight Jacket
Bed restraints
Bondage Rope
Nylon Hood
Blindfold
Leather Chastity
Ball Gag
Arse toys xlots
Parachute x2
Leather Hood with removable ball gag
Rubber Gas mask and tube
Leather Neck/arm restraint
leather wrist restraints
Pvc Neck/arm restraint
Pvc cuffs
Metal Nipple Clamps x2
Metal Hand cuffs x2
Cock Rings xlots
Ball Stretcher
Ball Weights
Mitts
Leg/arm spreader
bondage tape
mini whip leather
mini whip pvc
weighted ball bag
plus more

Electro:
Butt plug,
sound,
cock and ball loops

Pup Training gear:
2 Dog Tails (1xl, 1 large and 1 small)
Collar,
knee pads,
wrist protection,
Bowl,
leash,

19 March 2015
Oh I'm both, I can dom and be sub, I can dom whilst locked too, and it is intense. And yeah you can be sweating like no tomorrow and have built someone up so much that the slightest touch can turn them on. Plus the benefit of doing both is I know what they are experiencing, so for newbies you can reassure them that what they are feeling is normal, and for experienced you know how to push them further.
Ah sorry my mistake. Didn’t realise you were also a switch. ?

D

Deleted member 3175

Before we joined we had the usual couple of vibrators and cock rings. Now we have much more, rings, vibrators, beginners BDSM kit and a hook in the ceiling, rope whips, cuffs, underbed restraints and have an idea it will be an ever growing collection! S xxx