Bag of tricks

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
As the headline says whats in your bag of tricks ,have you expanded on your toy collection ,i certainly have since joining SS ,from a prostate massager to a ball crusher and electro probes ,ive come along way from a few vibrators
Definitely have expanded over the years!
But in our stash are: floggers, pvc bondage tape, oils, creams, Doxy, wand massagers, glass toys, pinwheels, spikes, pizza wheel cutter ?, metres and metres of rope.
We have dildos, vibrators, plus then cock rings, paddles, floggers. Loads of restraints, spreader bar and more.
I have drilled anchor points into the wall at the top of the bed, and use those to completely tie up and restrain her arms to the top of the bed. I then use under mattress harnesses to tie rope to, to restrain her legs. ???

11 November 2019
But in our stash are: floggers, pvc bondage tape, oils, creams, Doxy, wand massagers, glass toys, pinwheels, spikes, pizza wheel cutter ?, metres and metres of rope.
We have dildos, vibrators, plus then cock rings, paddles, floggers. Loads of restraints, spreader bar and more.
I have drilled anchor points into the wall at the top of the bed, and use those to completely tie up and restrain her arms to the top of the bed. I then use under mattress harnesses to tie rope to, to restrain her legs. ???
Wow!!??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
That’s not a bag full it’s a large suitcase .. :)

D

dshade82

As the headline says whats in your bag of tricks ,have you expanded on your toy collection ,i certainly have since joining SS ,from a prostate massager to a ball crusher and electro probes ,ive come along way from a few vibrators

I've got a few basics in the drawer - paddle, blindfold, ball gag, restraints, vibrating cock ring, two vibrators (bullet and standard(?!)), a cock sheath, nipple clamps, plug...I think that's it? ??

19 March 2015
I’ve only got the socket set?
We have a lot of naughty things.
But I feel you may misunderstand some things.
Okay so my using whips, floggers and such on HRH - does not hurt her. I have done yes, but at her request.
It doesn’t hurt as much as you may think. This is a line between pleasure & pain and pleasure pain.
Everything we do is fully consensual. She is also my submissive so she has relinquished all responsibilities to me.
That means I am to take care of her as well as tying her up and flogging her. From finances to food, to being there whenever she needs me and for whatever reason.
There are times when it can get intense and quite close, I have to pull back and that is my job to. She gave that responsibility to me.
She is actually the one in control. ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Okay so my using whips, floggers and such on HRH - does not hurt her. I have done yes, but at her request.
It doesn’t hurt as much as you may think. This is a line between pleasure & pain and pleasure pain.
Everything we do is fully consensual. She is also my submissive so she has relinquished all responsibilities to me.
That means I am to take care of her as well as tying her up and flogging her. From finances to food, to being there whenever she needs me and for whatever reason.
There are times when it can get intense and quite close, I have to pull back and that is my job to. She gave that responsibility to me.
?

11 November 2019
I think that’s mint,you both are clear with the needs of each other and respect their wishes ??Your happy & that’s what matters,living life??

19 March 2015
Looks wicked,is a bit of a turn on???the toys look amazing!
Thank you.
Yes it is, I mean, when I have done a 2 hour session, the sweat is pouring off me, HRH is a quivering wreck... literally the slightest touch and I'm gone. It's really intense and passionate. We've done this for quite some time now (almost 20 years give or take) and it has given me the ability to understand her every need.
Most people in the vanilla world, have no idea what this all means. It's really intense and passionate. @Miss-Sexy-Legs as the OP who is also a Domme, will tell you the same. Just as @RubberSubManc who is submissive, will also tell you how intense it is.

11 November 2019
Thank you.
Yes it is, I mean, when I have done a 2 hour session, the sweat is pouring off me, HRH is a quivering wreck... literally the slightest touch and I'm gone. It's really intense and passionate. We've done this for quite some time now (almost 20 years give or take) and it has given me the ability to understand her every need.
Most people in the vanilla world, have no idea what this all means. It's really intense and passionate. @Miss-Sexy-Legs as the OP who is also a Domme, will tell you the same. Just as @RubberSubManc who is submissive, will also tell you how intense it is.
It’s a lot to take on board,over the twenty years is it a gradually thing? What did you know at the beginning? What toys?

24 November 2015
Thank you.
Agreed vanilla people really have only a limited idea of what its like to give and be given full trust and confedence in a partner ,be it a domm or a submissive ,we are still learning day by day and its still sometimes hit and miss on what we both agree to but as @Admin says its the intensity and passion that make it so enjoyable

11 November 2019
Agreed vanilla people really have only a limited idea of what its like to give and be given full trust and confedence in a partner ,be it a domm or a submissive ,we are still learning day by day and its still sometimes hit and miss on what we both agree to but as @Admin says its the intensity and passion that make it so enjoyable
It’s sounds wicked,but now you know each other’s preference is there things you’ve not done or won’t do? Nosey ain’t I? If you don’t mind me asking?