Bands You've Seen Live

• Thread starter Cymrulingus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

I had a good run of gigs from the mid to late 90's so I'll list what I can remember lol.
Oasis, U2, Manic Street Preachers, Ocean Colour Scene, Paul Weller, Elastica, Embrace, Super Furry Animals, Stereophonics, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Faithless, Fatboy Slim & Armand Van Helden, Cast, The Charlatans, The Seahorses, Ian Brown, Kula Shaker, Shed Seven & more I've probably forgotten lol.

Mr Bump

That is a great list (y)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I had a good run of gigs from the mid to late 90's so I'll list what I can remember lol.
Oasis, U2, Manic Street Preachers, Ocean Colour Scene, Paul Weller, Elastica, Embrace, Super Furry Animals, Stereophonics, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Faithless, Fatboy Slim & Armand Van Helden, Cast, The Charlatans, The Seahorses, Ian Brown, Kula Shaker, Shed Seven & more I've probably forgotten lol.

Mr Bump
Wow!! :eek: blimey! That is one hell of a list of bands! nice one!
That is a great list (y)
Damn I agree.. Amazing list of bands..

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bump-n-Grind

There's more but I couldn't remember them off the top of my head, good times:)

Reactions: Admin
B

Bump-n-Grind

A few more that I've remembered, The Verve, Beck, Stereo MC's, Counting Crows, Catatonia, The Christians & Terrorvision.

Mr Bump

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

Bristol here and Bath.. amazing!! DJ Tanith and more... Oh yes... whistles, white hats, purple doves, UV lights, stompin boots.
MY era...
I'm a 60's/70's rocker/stoner... but rave? Hardcore Old Skool every day of the week ;) x
Yes, huge hardcore fan here. I only discovered rave in 95 and was still at school! Club Kinetic and Helter Skelter!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin