Bank Holiday Weekend

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

We are going to Broadlands naturist campsite near Norwich, not been before. We have arranged a meet with a couple from another online swinger group (that will be nameless!), been messaging one another for weeks now. Just have that little suspicion they may be time-wasters; we'll see. Will be lovely to have a nude break, we usually go camper-vanning in France in the summer, from nude campsite to nude campsite, but we didn't get a holiday this year as Rose's dad was unwell for a while then died last month.

Fingers crossed for sunny weather!

Reactions: Admin
S

see-more

Going fishing at the weekend over nite. Then sod all because working in this is heat is doing my body in

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
Working, extra pennies for hols, and lots of confirms Emails etc for up coming meets lol, no rest for the wicked Lol xxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I was supposed to be going home today but have the option to stay with friends for a few more days. Hope my son hasnt run out of food yet cos hes going to have to wait a bit longer. :)