Bareback

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hi all,

I know for most people it's very much a hard NO

However, I have to be honest and say that, for me, it very much depends on the situation and the person involved.

I, like most I suspect, much prefer to feel the added intimacy (and spontaneity) of riding bareback but will always respect the wishes of the other party involved.

I would never dream of trying to persuade any lady to participate in bareback riding if she was in any doubt whatsoever. Like the decision of whether she wants to have sex with me or not it's entirely down to her.

Ant xx.png

26 July 2016
OOO not seen a bareback thread in ages, they where pretty common when I where younger.

These days for me the question is irrelevant as I saddled up and rode into the swinging sunset some time ago. It has not always been that way in the past on occasion I have gone bareback both planned and the heat of the moment, luckily I never caught anything. I found back in the day many would say they only did "safe sex" but when they got down to it they'd try avoid the condoms.

27 April 2015
Yes, we do go bareback but before you all jump in and condemn us, Spain is a very different place, sexual health checks are very normal and actually encouraged to keep everyone safe, but if any partner wished to use a condom, we would never ever object ???

25 February 2016
Yes or no
Coco ?xxx
I was told by a couple that using a condom was totally off the cards, as she has an allergy to latex. So it had to be bareback, which (like almost everyone, I think) is by far what I prefer. However, they also said that bareback was was also totally off the cards - unless I had a full STD check. It was easy to get done, cheap enough (what price can you put on your health?) and fairly quick. And it is definitely worth doing, and further checks can be done at any time.

For those who like variety as opposed to an-going relationships (which also need to be exclusive, unless absolutely everyone gets tested) I can understand that this could be a problem. Swinging is a lifestyle which encompasses a large number of variations in what people do, more to the point, who with and how many.

So the answer for me is definitely yes, bareback - but after testing.

D

Deleted member 11852

Just out of curiosity as a few have mentioned trust. How do you trust a stranger for sex?
Coco ?xx
I think it's down to individuals and what they are comfortable doing.. Personally for us we would never do that with complete strangers.. The only exception would be someone we know really well and trust but even then everyone would have to be tested first.... W.. ??

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I think it's down to individuals and what they are comfortable doing.. Personally for us we would never do that with complete strangers.. The only exception would be someone we know really well and trust but even then everyone would have to be tested first.... W.. ??

Testing is the only way to be sure (assuming the test is of course recent) because some people are carriers without symptoms and quite possibly unware that they are carriers.
As you say it is down to the individual but then so is the need to be responsible.
We have seen people who say they always use protection having unprotected sex so, as always, what people say and what they actually do are not always the same thing.

D

Deleted member 11852

Testing is the only way to be sure (assuming the test is of course recent) because some people are carriers without symptoms and quite possibly unware that they are carriers.
As you say it is down to the individual but then so is the need to be responsible.
We have seen people who say they always use protection having unprotected sex so, as always, what people say and what they actually do are not always the same thing.
To be honest I don't even know how the tests actually work because we have never been in the situation where we need them yet.. Saying that we don't arrange constant meets anyway.. It's something we have never done.. Even at clubs we have never done anything... W... ??

25 February 2016
To be honest I don't even know how the tests actually work because we have never been in the situation where we need them yet.. Saying that we don't arrange constant meets anyway.. It's something we have never done.. Even at clubs we have never done anything... W... ??
Where I live it's just a trip to the nearest city to give a blood sample that's sent away to a lab for testing. I book and pay for it on line, I choose my appointment time and date and go. It takes about 30 seconds and is just the usual tiny jab on your thumb and they draw the blood into a pipette, then put it into a small bottle which has nothing more than a bar code on it. So even if your next door neighbour works in the lab they won't know it's your blood they are testing.

I can't recommend it enough.

PS I found the clinic on line. I found prices vary between 50 - 120€.

Last edited:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If you’ve having protected sex then you should be fine, if there is oral involved without protection then you should get regular checks and that’s talking from personal experience ?

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me it's a hard NO if we are talking about the swinging scene. Actually it's the same when I have sex with just met people. If we are talking about a normal relationship I go bareback and sounds strange the opposite.
So at the end of the day, everything depends on the situation and the person involved.

1 February 2022
For me yes - I like the feeling of it inside me (but only with people i've known for many years) and I love licking it out of my missis.

19 July 2020
This will probably sound like a daft question, having not yet properly jumped in to the lifestyle, but are people usually as cautious when it comes to oral as well? I’m not sure where people draw the line with these things, or what is normally expected? I mean, you have no idea where someone has been at the end of the day.