Bdsm Lovers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Jeez I think I need a cold shower after 10 pages of that.
I think I'd like to try some of this stuff. To come home after work, be submissive, not have to make decisions, to be told to take my clothes off etc has a certain appeal :love:.

Kaz would probably just send me to clean out the garage though!

B x

S

Sammy

I think I'd like to try some of this stuff. To come home after work, be submissive, not have to make decisions, to be told to take my clothes off etc has a certain appeal :love:.

B x

Lol never say never
Sx

19 March 2015

B x
Ouch :p :rofl:

S

Sammy

B x

I'm sure you if you do the garage there will be great rewards at the end
Sx

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick
T

Terryg

B x
Always reminds me of the lyrics from a Judy Tzukre song .. sportscar... your not parking your car in my garage.. brilliant euphemism ...