Bdsm Lovers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Oh I am very sure he did!
I’m going to share a little something with you; HRH has actually slapped me hard there several times and my nuts too. It’s an extremely sensitive feeling but well hot. ? xx

If someone had suggested this before we tried it I would have said no way am I doing that but if you are excited enough it's not so much painful, more a stimulation, it's difficult to explain but get it right and it is amazing. Using a flogger and with a mix of actual flogging and simply having the strands gently drawn over your penis certainly get the juices flowing ?

It's like trying to explain being milked, you get all the sensations of sex with no need for your dick to be touched, same thing it gets very damp and messy.

19 March 2015
If someone had suggested this before we tried it I would have said no way am I doing that but if you are excited enough it's not so much painful, more a stimulation, it's difficult to explain but get it right and it is amazing. Using a flogger and with a mix of actual flogging and simply having the strands gently drawn over your penis certainly get the juices flowing ?

It's like trying to explain being milked, you get all the sensations of sex with no need for your dick to be touched, same thing it gets very damp and messy.
Absolutely. We 'discovered' it accidentally when away last year I think it was. We were having a time of it and the smacks were getting harder and harder - and I will admit it was kinky as hell!
Certainly got me going. My lovely lady did make a couple of mistakes which had me doubled up, but that's how to learn! So, the shoe was on the other foot for a change; she was meting out the punishment. But definitely not role reversal, just intense sex.

Yes I can get that, I have been milked by both HRH and a GF together, I was a wreck.. in their words = "pouring out everywhere". So it's well doable, well hot and hell yeah! ?
I even enjoy the kicks out of mint wash, tighter than tight cock rings... stretching those nerve endings. ?

Glad you're enjoying anyway!

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Absolutely. We 'discovered' it accidentally when away last year I think it was. We were having a time of it and the smacks were getting harder and harder - and I will admit it was kinky as hell!
Certainly got me going. My lovely lady did make a couple of mistakes which had me doubled up, but that's how to learn! So, the shoe was on the other foot for a change; she was meting out the punishment. But definitely not role reversal, just intense sex.

Yes I can get that, I have been milked by both HRH and a GF together, I was a wreck.. in their words = "pouring out everywhere". So it's well doable, well hot and hell yeah! ?
I even enjoy the kicks out of mint wash, tighter than tight cock rings... stretching those nerve endings. ?

Glad you're enjoying anyway!

Oh I enjoy it that is true. It's like a lot of other things, you can sit around, do what you always do and stay on a fixed path or you can try something different, move out of your comfort zone to find something that's not just good it's fantastic.

19 March 2015
Oh I enjoy it that is true. It's like a lot of other things, you can sit around, do what you always do and stay on a fixed path or you can try something different, move out of your comfort zone to find something that's not just good it's fantastic.
Exactly, staying in the same lane because it's comfy - is not living. Change lanes, you may enjoy it!

Tut tut... :snog::snogs: xxx