Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Beard Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deleted member 1402, 3 October 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wow!! How time flies. That needs to change soon. Those animations are bloody turning me on!!!

Pearls and Deleted member 1402 like this.
  2. :flick: :licking:

Pearls likes this.
  3. Soon...got some money saved up for a little trip ;)

Deleted member 1402 likes this.
  4. chameleons!

Pearls and popeye89 like this.
  5. :kiss:

Pearls likes this.
  6. Can't wait!

Pearls likes this.
  7. Don't you be putting ideas in my head too. I've been behaving with you mrs F lol

Pearls likes this.
  8. What the bliddyhell have i done Get to chams babe and enjoy!! Seriously.. xxxx

Pearls likes this.
  9. Lol shut up.. lush twat!

10. Youll always behave with me... until told otherwise!! X :rofl:

Pearls likes this.
  11. That is true lol x

12. I know.. ;) xxx :D

13. Have had a beard for the last 15 years. It was one of the things that attracted Rose to me at the start - she has always gone for bearded men, ever since her hippy days (this isn't her in the pic, though! ;) ). IMG_1096.jpg

Admin and Pearls like this.
  14. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

No beard for me and probably never will, I just get really itchy because of dry skin.

Pearls likes this.
  15. Meandlis

Meandlis PV Sprtr

I think some photos exist of me with a beard..... but they're pre-digital, I'm afraid (actually, I'm not afraid - I'm bloody glad! :rofl:)

Pearls likes this.
  16. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

Mrs A is happy with me with or without, I've grown one a few times, but get bored of the upkeep to keep them neat and tidy, it's easier to shave, I'm one of those unlucky guys that has to shave twice a day to keep a super smooth face, but it does make growing a beard easy and quick Lol xx and for Mrs A Team she always says it feels like a different guy kissing her which she likes Lol xx

Pearls likes this.
  17. I'd love a beard. A really neat, groomed one. Unfortunately I can't grow one because I just can't get past the itchy irritant stage and hair won't grow around an old scar.

Pearls likes this.
  18. IMG_0044.JPG
    Had mine for a few years xxx :0)£

Pearls and Miss-Sexy-Legs like this.
  19. I love a nice trimmed beard/goatee. And i must say the stubble is quite a turn on when kissing and feels divine on more intimate areas:p xxxxx

No longer with us and Pearls like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice