• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Beard Appreciation Thread

M

meet_the_fockers

You know I don't have hair anywhere else. My beard was lush!! You're just jealous Mrs F. Just you wait when you can twirl your fingers in my beard. Then we shall see
Lol shut up.. lush twat!

P

peakcouple

Have had a beard for the last 15 years. It was one of the things that attracted Rose to me at the start - she has always gone for bearded men, ever since her hippy days (this isn't her in the pic, though! ).

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I think some photos exist of me with a beard..... but they're pre-digital, I'm afraid (actually, I'm not afraid - I'm bloody glad! )

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Mrs A is happy with me with or without, I've grown one a few times, but get bored of the upkeep to keep them neat and tidy, it's easier to shave, I'm one of those unlucky guys that has to shave twice a day to keep a super smooth face, but it does make growing a beard easy and quick Lol xx and for Mrs A Team she always says it feels like a different guy kissing her which she likes Lol xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'd love a beard. A really neat, groomed one. Unfortunately I can't grow one because I just can't get past the itchy irritant stage and hair won't grow around an old scar.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…