Being Reconised In A Club.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Well after four years been in the scene we finally reconised a couple we know.

Decided to go to Chameleons last night, mainly just to chill out and relax, and only been there just over an hour when a couple walked past us and both myself and the male exchanged glances. Mrs Brum didn't spot them but I know straight away who they were.
Most in here will know we are very active on the 1940s reenactment scene, Mrs Brum also being a 1940s singer. The couple we bumped into are also from the 1940s scene with the male being a male 40s singer from Newport.
For nearly two hours we laughter it off then finally we got their attention. They came across more nervous about it than us and pretended they hadn't seen us. But did chat for about 20 mins afterwards. Since then we have had a message asking about playing with them That's not going to happen ever

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well after four years been in the scene we finally reconised a couple we know.

Decided to go to Chameleons last night, mainly just to chill out and relax, and only been there just over an hour when a couple walked past us and both myself and the male exchanged glances. Mrs Brum didn't spot them but I know straight away who they were.
Most in here will know we are very active on the 1940s reenactment scene, Mrs Brum also being a 1940s singer. The couple we bumped into are also from the 1940s scene with the male being a male 40s singer from Newport.
For nearly two hours we laughter it off then finally we got their attention. They came across more nervous about it than us and pretended they hadn't seen us. But did chat for about 20 mins afterwards. Since then we have had a message asking about playing with them That's not going to happen ever
It's good that you could actually break the ice though, regardless. :)

D

Deleted member 3411

I always say have the way you'll handle such a situation prepared I your mind before you even start swinging. Life presents these incidents so be mentally prepared. That said, agreed, swinging is one life style, reenactment another, gets messy if you mix them.

B

Bump-n-Grind

We've seen people we knew from outside of swinging in clubs & we've always felt the best policy was to say hello, especially when it's blindingly obvious that we've seen each other.
Although one couple we know slipped out of the back door of one club when the Mr of the couple saw someone he recognised, that said he is a policeman & the person he saw he'd arrested the previous week