Best And Worst.......

• Thread starter MickeyBlueBalls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ok guys n dolls,
So recently have to say I had one of my best sex experiences by a country mile and those of you who know me already read about probably my worst (ahem Mumbai) .
So as nosey and intrigued as I am what is your best, most memorable and what experience causes the cold sweats and nightmares at the very thought? Just for fun so keep it light hearted.

L

louise1970

I have to say my nightmare was a pre ejaculation especially as tongue didn't touch the tip lol memorable was first girl on girl action and last but not least my latest rendezvous with a milf he can make me cum anytime if you pardon the pun xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The best sex I've ever had was the first time with my now hubby, we met online and after a few weeks of chatting decided to meet, I decided if I liked him I would shag him that way if he's no good I would make an excuse not to see him again (bad I know) it was the hottest sex ever and making me squirt sealed it!
The most memorable was aged 23 I was seeing an American guy from the local air base, he turned up after working a night shift with his buddy, they cooked breakfast then both fucked me! 2 cocks in me at once I was sandwiched between them, god those boys were good!!
Worst one was on holiday with the girls, we hooked up with some hot guys, I was just reaching down to stroke his cock n balls when I couldn't feel a cock just a little stump that I tried to get hold off, I was thinking to myself "what the hell, no fuck for me then!" I made out I felt sick and needed to go back to my hotel! Since then at odd times over the years when reminded of that holiday, I cringe about being bad to that guy.
Blimey..... :whistle: :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 1402

My first 4sum when I was 24. The sexual energy between me and the lady was buzzing.
Another one was girl on girl with a work mate.
A bad one, well had a few with a lady friend. Bunny boiler!

Reactions: Admin