Best Lube?

• Thread starter Boywood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
funny story i did that once >.> well i was on a date and neither of us could take the other back home but we were both horny so we got a hotel... inside the spoiler is cockyness
and i have quite abit of girth on me, hard for most people to take
and well we had no lube and she had the idea of liquid soap from the hotel bathroom.... this didnt workout too well >.>

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
funny story i did that once >.> well i was on a date and neither of us could take the other back home but we were both horny so we got a hotel... inside the spoiler is cockyness
and i have quite abit of girth on me, hard for most people to take
and well we had no lube and she had the idea of liquid soap from the hotel bathroom.... this didnt workout too well >.>
I bet it didn't :eek:

Reactions: Admin
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I like Millennium id but I'm curious to try the one you mix with water yourself, about as I've heard it works really well and is great value.

P

peakcouple

That brings back memories, it's all the lube there was when we were starting sex. We still have some and we've used it for sex in water as it doesn't dissolve. As the old joke says "I tried using vaseline for a lube and came three times trying to wash it off my cock later." It's supposed to dissolve condoms but we've not had that happen.

Not tried 'Spunk' lube (the product that is, the real thing we use all the time) but we have a bottle of 'Jizz' which looks very much like cum and is supposed to smell like sperm, it does a bit, and it always gets a laugh when we use it with swinger friends. Jizz gives a nice slick fuck as well as being a novelty, and it is OK with condoms. We got ours from Amazon.

'Yes' is good too, you can get it in very small plastic bottles and Rose always has one in her club shag bag.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
Yes but be careful with de-sensitisers, its sensitive for a reason and you can get hurt not listening to your body.

ID does a lube for that however, called backslide, that I like.

Reactions: Admin