Best message you've received

• Thread starter Deleted member 9925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9925

It can be anything what's the greatest sexual type message you've ever received?
Inspired by my wife sending me a message to say her friend is coming around on Saturday so they can work out the best way to use the double ended dildo we've just bought before I come home and they show me in person

D

Deleted member 9925

Still no replies come on guys must have some stories to tell

D

Deleted member 6127

Love my conversation with Miss C as I’m away for the week.

Arrival home on a Friday is so much fun as it builds from the Monday with we build a scenario for Friday xxx :0)) T

19 March 2015
@Pearls asked me once if I'd be happy to fuck her silly over a fridge freezer, all while she wore her stockings and uniform. Trouble was, this was wayyy back in the day and we were working together - in a kitchen at this time. I ended up slipping with a knife while chopping something and pretty much took the top of my finger off :D She gladly came with me to A&E to 'watch' while they re-attached it. :sick:
Yes, she sat there showing her stocking tops, teasing me (we were dating/seeing each other only at this point lol) while they fixed me up. :rofl:
She loved watching all the surgery! o_O

Another was a very naughty GIF in a PM on here (we always do chat on here too tbh) with what she'd like to do during a liaison we had arranged... ;) :sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 10361

So I met hubby over the internet on a dating site that my friends signed me up for as I had no PC. After a few emails back and forth, he sent one asking what I was looking for in a man, someone to go out to dinner with, someone to show to my friends or and this was the line that well and truly hooked me was:
Someone to bang you like a door!!
:flutter:

19 March 2015
So I met hubby over the internet on a dating site that my friends signed me up for as I had no PC. After a few emails back and forth, he sent one asking what I was looking for in a man, someone to go out to dinner with, someone to show to my friends or and this was the line that well and truly hooked me was:
Someone to bang you like a door!!
:flutter:
That's bloody brilliant! :rofl:
Better than my knife-chopping-finger-off situation. Mind she wore this lil skirt (nurses dress) and oosh... which is why I slipped in the first place :palm:
Bang you like a door! :D x my man! :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 9925

@Pearls asked me once if I'd be happy to fuck her silly over a fridge freezer, all while she wore her stockings and uniform. Trouble was, this was wayyy back in the day and we were working together - in a kitchen at this time. I ended up slipping with a knife while chopping something and pretty much took the top of my finger off :D She gladly came with me to A&E to 'watch' while they re-attached it. :sick:
Yes, she sat there showing her stocking tops, teasing me (we were dating/seeing each other only at this point lol) while they fixed me up. :rofl:
She loved watching all the surgery! o_O

Another was a very naughty GIF in a PM on here (we always do chat on here too tbh) with what she'd like to do during a liaison we had arranged... ;) :sneaky:

Well I hope she made it up to you later that night

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

Well my appointment with the nurse last night went well and Nurse C treatment plan certainly hit the right spots xxxx :0)) :devil:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I got one a long time ago that said something along the lines of:

"There's a nerf gun waiting for you by the door. If you shoot me before I shoot you, you can do anything you want"

I found her, shot her and went to the pub :whistle::D

X

Ok the last bit was a lie. She shot me but I had a good night of her doing what she wanted nonetheless :sneaky:

10 July 2018
It can be anything what's the greatest sexual type message you've ever received?
Inspired by my wife sending me a message to say her friend is coming around on Saturday so they can work out the best way to use the double ended dildo we've just bought before I come home and they show me in person
In respect of sex?

A while back, but my then current lover (we were never formally in a relationship, entirely NSA) texted me. “I’m horny. Need your cock inside me. NOW.”

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I think the last one was something like ......

I'll be back in 5 minutes, get naked and warm the bed